napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms PCT advice?

Shodan

Hi guys, first post so go easy ;)

i'm about to start my first Sarms cycle at the age of 47 and would like to get my PCT in place before I start.

i'm going to be running MK677 ongoing for a while with a 10 week run of RAD140 at 20mg per day.

At the end of the RAD140 I will start using an over the counter product with 75mg of Arimistane per day, and would like some educated opinions - if running a low dosage of Clomid along with this for 3 weeks would be sufficient?

why would you be running arimistane, which is an ai, with something that does not convert to estrogen... that doesnt make any sense

Hi DG,

that's why I posted this question.... I've been given all sorts of contradictory and silly advice and am hoping for better here :)

you dont need to run an ai with something that does not convert to estrogen... thats counterproductive...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

thanks Dylan, that's the sort of advice I was looking for. I'll follow your advice.

So, Is there a reason to take the rad and mk in one dose? (sorry if that's a dumb question - i'm here to learn).

There is no reason to split them.
Take it and get it over with for the day so you do not forget to take them again.
The half life of them allows for once a day. .
Just my Opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks Dylan, that's the sort of advice I was looking for. I'll follow your advice.

So, Is there a reason to take the rad and mk in one dose? (sorry if that's a dumb question - i'm here to learn).
you dont split the dose when the half life is 24 hours... its completely unnecessary

Top Bottom