napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 for 22 year old?

jackadley

Hey guys,

I know people say at my age there isn't much need for extra HGH and all that...thing Is I plan top stop running SARMS as my acne has gotten incredibly bad and I think it MIGHT be contributing, but I still want to run SOMETHING besides GW.

So I was planning to switch to MK-677 and run that for 4-5 months. Would this benefit someone of my age for fat loss/strength and lean muscle gains, or would it not be too useful?

Cheers!

Hey guys,

I know people say at my age there isn't much need for extra HGH and all that...thing Is I plan top stop running SARMS as my acne has gotten incredibly bad and I think it MIGHT be contributing, but I still want to run SOMETHING besides GW.

So I was planning to switch to MK-677 and run that for 4-5 months. Would this benefit someone of my age for fat loss/strength and lean muscle gains, or would it not be too useful?

Cheers!
Maybe so... but what does your diet look like? just seem a little young for hgh.... how do you diet and train?

Maybe so... but what does your diet look like? just seem a little young for hgh.... how do you diet and train?

Never mind. After reading about the water retention and lethargy I do not think I will purchase it. I am on medications that cause both lots of water retention and lots of lethargy. I can't afford to make them worse. Thanks though!

One more question

- Do HGH-peptides like GHRP-2 Cause as much bloat as MK677?

Last edited:
Never mind. After reading about the water retention and lethargy I do not I will purchase it. I am on medications that cause both lots of water retention and lots of lethargy. I can't afford to make them worse. Thanks though!

One more question

- Do HGH-peptides like GHRP-2 Cause as much bloat as MK677?

Yes, peptides can a.so cause water retention. Another thing is it's about impossible to find any legit peptides these days

That is a sad truth mate :/

Is MK677 water retention and lethargy proportional to dosage, or does everyone have their own threshold dose required for water retention and lethargy to occur?
i.e. if 25mg causes retention and lethargy in me, at 12.5mg would these still occur, but just to a lesser degree?

Does water retention from MK677 subside?

Last edited:
That is a sad truth mate :/

Is MK677 water retention and lethargy proportional to dosage, or does everyone have their own threshold dose required for water retention and lethargy to occur?
i.e. if 25mg causes retention and lethargy in me, at 12.5mg would these still occur, but just to a lesser degree?

Does water retention from MK677 subside?
yes absolutely... a lot of that comes down to your sodium to potassium ratio.. you MUST get in plenty of potassium or this will make the water retention a much larger issue...

Top Bottom