napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member - 40yr old in need of "newbie" advice.

BJORN6

So this is my first forum of any kind but it's clear that there's some real good info on these threads. There's enough real info here that I felt like I should just put my situation out there to see if I can get some perspective other than what I've been getting from my doctor.

A little back ground: I'm 40yrs old and have been fighting debilitating fatigue, cotton head, and overall just not healthy for the past decade. I chalked everything up to a stressful lifestyle but in the past couple of years I've taken steps to feel better like eating a healthy diet, meditating, and even started going to the gym for the first time in my life. Still felt like dog shit so I went to a doctor a few months ago and based on my blood work (see below) he prescribed me Clomid 25mg/eod with Arimidex 1mg/eod. (I'm also now on a bunch of supplements)

1.) First week I felt no different.
2.) Second week I started to notice "something positive". A little extra pep in my step.
3.) Week three I notice an improvement in focus, mood, sex drive, and endurance at the gym (I'm still a mess but I was a better mess for a while).
4.) Now with week 4 under my belt I feel "eh". I don't feel terrible but I certainly don't feel good. I'm still going to the gym about every other day but it's a challenge...I get winded so bad.

So disclaimer I have a VERY LIMITED understanding of how everything is supposed to work in harmony (testes, pituitary, hypothalamus, etc). All I know if that the Doctor suggested I go this route to see about jump starting my body's natural ability to produce Testosterone.

Question to the Forum: Am I taking way too much Arimidex? I had too high of Estradiol but I read depleting it can do my system just as much damage.

Any/all advice is welcomed. Thanks!!!

PS: I'm making myself go to the gym right now. Hopefully with repetition it'll become easier. Tttl

Bloodwork:
My Value Range
Dihydrotestosterone 18 16-79
Estradiol 128.7 0.0-39.8
Follicle Stim Hormone 8.6 1.6-8.0
Testosterone 223 241-827
Test Free 7.84 8.69-54.69
Pregnenolone 14 13-208

Last edited:
Your Estradiol is way too high. What kind of Arimidex are you using. Seems like it's not working to bring it down.

New Member - 40yr old in need of "newbie" advice.

Sir welcome to the forum. Your test levels are below normal and your estrogen is really high. Is the doctor you are seeing from defy medical?

What is bodyfat %
Weight height training ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro, when your estrogen is that high, you DO NOT want to use arimidex, you need aromasin... ariimidex is a mere suppressor and you need a suicide inhibitor at this point and you best to get that under control immediately... here is a link for aromasin and you need to get this now bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Thanks guys!

Dangans: I don't know what my bodyfat % is. I'm 6' and 217lbs (down from 245 2 years ago). I've about a 30+lb tire I'm rocking. And as far as training goes, it's really just me trying not to die doing cardio...fatigue is one of my main issues. This week was the first time I made it past 45mins of cardio and worked out with weights.

DylanGemelli: thanks for the aromasin advice (and your youtube videos led me here so thanks for that as well). Aromasin didn't come up as an option with my Doc but after reading a bunch of these threads I'm no longer surprised. Being that I'm trying to lose this gut and boost my endurance, I've been thinking about GW(Cardanine) but I'm not one to take something on a whim. Is GW something that I can safely add now, while focusing on knocking down my estrogen and maintaining my Clomid?

Thanks guys!

Dangans: I don't know what my bodyfat % is. I'm 6' and 217lbs (down from 245 2 years ago). I've about a 30+lb tire I'm rocking. And as far as training goes, it's really just me trying not to die doing cardio...fatigue is one of my main issues. This week was the first time I made it past 45mins of cardio and worked out with weights.

DylanGemelli: thanks for the aromasin advice (and your youtube videos led me here so thanks for that as well). Aromasin didn't come up as an option with my Doc but after reading a bunch of these threads I'm no longer surprised. Being that I'm trying to lose this gut and boost my endurance, I've been thinking about GW(Cardanine) but I'm not one to take something on a whim. Is GW something that I can safely add now, while focusing on knocking down my estrogen and maintaining my Clomid?
absolutely you can bro... you can literally run gw with anything at anytime and have NO negative effects whatsoever... doctors NEVER prescribe aromasin because of the cost... when in actuality, its by far, the best treatment...

Dosing question: with my estrogen sky high (128.7), and with the addition of Clomid (which will increase my estrogen I've been informed) do I replace or supplement my Arimidex with Aromasin?

Dosing question: with my estrogen sky high (128.7), and with the addition of Clomid (which will increase my estrogen I've been informed) do I replace or supplement my Arimidex with Aromasin?

I think you are misunderstanding the use of Clomid. Have you watched Dylan's video - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Xk6Rmo5EKj7HAaP8g&sig2=uK5tANqFMY1YaeocMaHhLg

If not, please watch it. Clomid should stimulate FSH & LH, which in males will increase production of testosterone as an end result. As for high estrogen, Arimedex (suppresses estrogen) and Aromasin (kills/suicidal impact on estrogen) will bring those down. In your case, being so high, you should go with Aromasin - immediately. Not sure on your other bio markers, but I would definitely engage with your endocronologist asap.

Clomid was prescribed to increase my testosterone. Arimidex was prescribed at the same time to curb the increase of estrogen generated by this increase of testosterone. Says my doc...

What I'm getting now is that I should've been on Aromasin to knock down my estrogen from day 1.

Now I'm looking seriously into GW501516 & MK2866 b/c based on what I've seen/read they seem to stack nicely and should help with my endurance issues. Also they seem to be low risk, high reward additions to my current health plan.

Clomid was prescribed to increase my testosterone. Arimidex was prescribed at the same time to curb the increase of estrogen generated by this increase of testosterone. Says my doc...

What I'm getting now is that I should've been on Aromasin to knock down my estrogen from day 1.

Now I'm looking seriously into GW501516 & MK2866 b/c based on what I've seen/read they seem to stack nicely and should help with my endurance issues. Also they seem to be low risk, high reward additions to my current health plan.

Clomid doesn't increase Estrogen though. It increases LH/FSH, which leads to more testosterone in men. More testosterone can convert to estrogen, but Clomid blocks that.

http://www.maledoc.com/blog/2010/04/28/how-clomid-works-in-men/

I initially had troubles ordering through sarmsx but finally figured out it was on my banks end, not sarmsx. Thankfully my Aromasin arrives tomorrow b/c my estradiol is fucked.

With Clomid, Arimidex, diet and excersize here's my bloodwork from about 2 months ago to just recently.

Estradiol was 128.7 now 147.6 (SHIT! My aromasin arrives tomorrow...dosing advice requested)
FSH was 8.6 now 17.6
SHBG was 33 now 51
Test was 223 now 799 (I wasn't expecting this. Is this abnormal?)
Free Test was 7.84 now 24.07

So ya, I could use some advice on how best to dose Aromasin given my situation. I've been eating right and hitting the gym 4 days a week and this estradiol is holding on to the fat around my midsection for dear life. Been working too hard for limited results. Thanks.

I initially had troubles ordering through sarmsx but finally figured out it was on my banks end, not sarmsx. Thankfully my Aromasin arrives tomorrow b/c my estradiol is fucked.

With Clomid, Arimidex, diet and excersize here's my bloodwork from about 2 months ago to just recently.

Estradiol was 128.7 now 147.6 (SHIT! My aromasin arrives tomorrow...dosing advice requested)
FSH was 8.6 now 17.6
SHBG was 33 now 51

So ya, I could use some advice on how best to dose Aromasin given my situation. I've been eating right and hitting the gym 4 days a week and this estradiol is holding on to the fat around my midsection for dear life. Been working too hard for limited results. Thanks.

I was in a very similar predicament not too long ago. My estrogen was elevate to 160 due to trt. When I received my amromasin from sarmsx, Dylan recommended a full dropper ED for seven days, then a full dropper EOD four four weeks. After four weeks I had more blood work done and my estrogen had come down from 160 to 27 and thats where I currently stand. Now I take 1/2 dropper EOD to maintain.

Hopefully Dylan or Rick will be along shortly to confirm this, as I know you're damn anxious to get started

This is very helpful thanks! I only ordered one bottle so I think I'll take advantage of their sale and stock up a bit. I saw on one of the videos that whether your using it regularly or not, it's good to have on hand in case your est spikes.

This is very helpful thanks! I only ordered one bottle so I think I'll take advantage of their sale and stock up a bit. I saw on one of the videos that whether your using it regularly or not, it's good to have on hand in case your est spikes.

Absolutely! I went through my first bottle pretty quick, so extras might not be a bad idea. Not sure about the shelf life, but I went ahead and purchased six more for an upcoming cycle. No way I'm going through that hell again, lol

And however you decide to dose, be sure to get follow up blood work, because the last thing you want to do is bottom out your estrogen. My estrogen was a bit higher than yours, so I would get them checked after three weeks of starting just to be safe

FSH was 8.6 now 17.6
SHBG was 33 now 51

Thats Awesome!! The higher the better... 800 is in the zone for a 40 yr old...

Top Bottom