napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms & Insurance ????????!!?

sdeneve

Hey everyone,

I am applying for insurance and am needing to get a urine and blood sample to get approved. I am currently taking GW501516 and MK2866. I have NO idea how this will get affect my bloodwork/urine.

Can anyone with knowledge in these areas let me know their thoughts? I'm assuming they would be able to tell I'm not natural ATM. How long would I need to be off of the SARMS before testing?

Thanks guys..

you have NOTHING to worry about whatsoever bro... none of that will effect anything... im glad that was your question though... i had a feeling i would open this and have someone ask if they could get insurance to cover sarms LOLL... you are all good bro

Hey everyone,

I am applying for insurance and am needing to get a urine and blood sample to get approved. I am currently taking GW501516 and MK2866. I have NO idea how this will get affect my bloodwork/urine.

Can anyone with knowledge in these areas let me know their thoughts? I'm assuming they would be able to tell I'm not natural ATM. How long would I need to be off of the SARMS before testing?

Thanks guys..

You getting screened for SARMs for insurance purposes (even IF you're a competing pro athlete in a non doping organization) is as likely as Dylan's next video being him trying to baptize a cat in a trashcan full of cyanide.

Dylan - I would apologize for such an idiotic remark, but that would defeat the idea of being an idiot...

You getting screened for SARMs for insurance purposes (even IF you're a competing pro athlete in a non doping organization) is as likely as Dylan's next video being him trying to baptize a cat in a trashcan full of cyanide.

No he is currently on sarms but getting a urinalysis for his insurance company

Ok I thought u were thinking he was trying to get his insurance to cover sarms. His Dr or insurance has no idea he's on them. That's why he's asking if it'll show on the test

you have NOTHING to worry about whatsoever bro... none of that will effect anything... im glad that was your question though... i had a feeling i would open this and have someone ask if they could get insurance to cover sarms LOLL... you are all good bro

I WISH BRO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I thought u were thinking he was trying to get his insurance to cover sarms. His Dr or insurance has no idea he's on them. That's why he's asking if it'll show on the test

Yeah, it's just too far fetched to even consider that an insurance purpose screening urinalysis for a regular guy would be screened for SARMs :)

not sure if im reading this correctly or not lol, but the only thing i see being affected with blood drawn here could possibly be mild suppression. How long have you been taking 2866 ?

Thanks for the quick responses guys. So just to clarify - GW501516 and Mk2866 will NOT show up in urine or blood? I run a couple businesses and this will be BAD news if I fail these tests.. REALLY BAD.

not sure if im reading this correctly or not lol, but the only thing i see being affected with blood drawn here could possibly be mild suppression. How long have you been taking 2866 ?

I've been taking MK2866 for 6 weeks. I'm only going to be running this cycle for 9 weeks as I have a holiday coming soon.

Thanks for the quick responses guys. So just to clarify - GW501516 and Mk2866 will NOT show up in urine or blood? I run a couple businesses and this will be BAD news if I fail these tests.. REALLY BAD.

:) !

Urinalysis for insurance purposes is a very standard panel. What the insurance company does is look for distinct indicators of disease that would affect your policy. The are looking for glucose in your urine, protein in your urine, and cells in your urine. Those could indicate the possibility of diabetes, kidney diseases, liver diseases, coagulation diseases and other chronic conditions. Additionally it's not entirely unlikely some would test for amphetamines and cannabinoids.

SARMs can be detected using specialized tests that have to be ordered on hand specifically for a particular athlete, and are never done for the general population. First, they are very expensive, and secondly the soul purpose of such a test is to preclude certain athletes from events, it has absolutely no insurance purpose related value.

Feeling better?

Urinalysis for insurance purposes is a very standard panel. What the insurance company does is look for distinct indicators of disease that would affect your policy. The are looking for glucose in your urine, protein in your urine, and cells in your urine. Those could indicate the possibility of diabetes, kidney diseases, liver diseases, coagulation diseases and other chronic conditions. Additionally it's not entirely unlikely some would test for amphetamines and cannabinoids.

SARMs can be detected using specialized tests that have to be ordered on hand specifically for a particular athlete, and are never done for the general population. First, they are very expensive, and secondly the soul purpose of such a test is to preclude certain athletes from events, it has absolutely no insurance purpose related value.

Feeling better?

^this is what i was thinking OP was originally referring to,

Feeling better?

Thanks bro... Feeling much better

Thanks dude.

Top Bottom