napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Elevated ALT and AST due to bad gear?

I had been on a cruising dosage for 5 weeks by then. Any thoughts on the elevated AST and ALT? Actually that really is my main concern at the moment.

Edit: btw I got blood drawn 7 days after pinning (bloodwork in the morning, pinned again that evening) so test levels were at an all week low by then ofcourse. Still I think my test level should be higher at this dosage.

Like others have said the liver values aren't terrible.

As far as your total test, I pin 200mg/wk of script test and came back with 700 on the dot 7 days after pin. It's going to vary, the differences in of individual's metabolism will be expressed given the long 7 days delay.

I blasted with Tren Ace, finished 1.5 months ago, that's the only possible cause I can think of. Could that cause elevated ALT after that amount of time and to that extent? I expected liver enzymes to be normalized by now, but now I'm thinking of it that was just my guessing which is pretty stupid actually. I'll get some tudca and retest in a few months.
it shouldnt but its not impossible... its not like i have not seen it before... it really goes after your cholesterol and blood pressure more so...

I've seen a lot of people on TRT reporting much higher test levels (like 1000-1500 if I remember correctly) on 200 mg/week, so yeah compared to that I think my gear is underdosed.
It also depends on individual response. Everyone is a little different which is why you can't just prescribe the same dose to everyone

I've seen a lot of people on TRT reporting much higher test levels (like 1000-1500 if I remember correctly) on 200 mg/week, so yeah compared to that I think my gear is underdosed.

A lot of doctors have different protocols in determining TRT dose. Some like to know your peak levels and test the day after pin. Some want to know your troughs and test prior to next pin. Then some want the middle point.

Cholesterol is perfectly fine, so is blood plessure. As I mentioned I never drink, nor take any medication or use rec drugs. Also no lifestyle changes or anything like that compared to previous times I got tested. Kinda mysterious to me, but I'll keep an eye on things and see how it pans out in the future. Thanks a lot for your replies, theý've been very helpful.

Like others have said the liver values aren't terrible.

As far as your total test, I pin 200mg/wk of script test and came back with 700 on the dot 7 days after pin. It's going to vary, the differences in of individual's metabolism will be expressed given the long 7 days delay.

Hm interesting. For comparison, did you ever get tested any sooner after pinning?

Hm interesting. For comparison, did you ever get tested any sooner after pinning?

I haven't. It's something I intend to do on my own just for curiosity. I was intending to start my next cycle with my script test to see what my levels are with that, but that's at a different dose level and I don't know that you can use the same multiplier as it may not be a linear progression. I'll definitely be sharing with the forum when I do this.

It is pretty much linear
7-10 times weekly dose works for 50mg-500mg ...or what ever
Until you get close to a gram... then you're usually running so much AI it skewers the progression

Top Bottom