napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork and gear

audi4796

Banned
Just a quick two questions for anyone experienced. the first is does anyone have experience with methyltrienolone (oral tren). How does it compare to injectable tren. I got some from a friend for free along with some dbol. Second, and most important, before i can start my cycle, i have to get my first TRT bloodwork checkup in 2 weeks. If I take oral tren and Dbol starting tomorrow, and keep my testosterone dose at the normal 100mg a week, will my test levels still be within TRT range? More specifically, do those two orals modify testosterone blood work?

Just a quick two questions for anyone experienced. the first is does anyone have experience with methyltrienolone (oral tren). How does it compare to injectable tren. I got some from a friend for free along with some dbol. Second, and most important, before i can start my cycle, i have to get my first TRT bloodwork checkup in 2 weeks. If I take oral tren and Dbol starting tomorrow, and keep my testosterone dose at the normal 100mg a week, will my test levels still be within TRT range? More specifically, do those two orals modify testosterone blood work?
Oral tren is bad news. Even more harsh and worse side effects than injectible. I wouldn't ever touch it

Start off by telling us your full stats, goals, and experience

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Nothing special at the moment.
I'm 5 11, not fat but def not ripped. 185 pounds, ive been lifting for about 3 years, always a struggle to put on weight until i realized i needed trt and just recently got put on it.since then ive been making good progress. My goal is to be able to bench at least 285 for reps, aiming towards a more aesthetic look at maybe around 210 pounds, if youve ever seen the guy on youtube FREEZMA the video called top 5 aesthetic roid transformations, if you check out the video its right around the 1:10 minute mark. id say that is around what i am aiming for. And im anxious to start now which is why i was hoping to be able to start the oral tren tomorrow and still have normal trt levels for when i get tested.

I have no personal experience with oral tren. Before taking it I suggest you watch Dave Crosland's video on youtube about methyltrienelone, extremely nasty stuff. From memory witch is not very reliable I believe he suggested 0.5 mg per day. The highest recorded dose is 2mg pr day if you have a deathwish. I would never touch it stick to tren ace.

How Old Are You ???
TREN the last thing you want to take if you have never ran a cycle before. What your experience using AAS??

I am TRT as well so let me chime in. Your doctor is probably going to be monitoring more than just your Test levels... I know mine does. My TRT Doctor does a complete blood panel each time. If you start taking orals before your blood test your going to throw off your liver markers and other stuff bro. So while your Test levels will be unaffected, it will be obvious something else is going on. Why not wait until your blood test is over and done before taking extra stuff?

I am TRT as well so let me chime in. Your doctor is probably going to be monitoring more than just your Test levels... I know mine does. My TRT Doctor does a complete blood panel each time. If you start taking orals before your blood test your going to throw off your liver markers and other stuff bro. So while your Test levels will be unaffected, it will be obvious something else is going on. Why not wait until your blood test is over and done before taking extra stuff?

Im on TRT also and I can't agree with you more on this one. I time my cycles in between doctors blood draws so nothing looks suspicious.
If they catch on that your are (in their eyes) abusing the TRT or think you are your free prescription is GONE!!

Appreciate the feedback guys. The only reason im considering is because my doctor specializes in womans urology. it was pretty easy i walked in with a test level of 301, she asked if id like to try to do a clomid restart. being that i dont care about injecting myself for the rest of my life and bodybuilding being my number 1 interest, i said id rather not, considering i used every natural supplement in the book for a year and it didnt do anything too significant. I in a way explained to her that since my estrogen was 20, my prolactin was good, DHEA S was good, my LH was 7.0 which indicates primary hypogonadism with a t level of 301. and she said i can start you on gel or injections, would u like to take injections here or at home. So my point is the whole process was fairly easy to start. So i figured she might not be too strict on liver values if i told her her im taking some sort of preworkout or something.
Im 21 years old. (let the criticism roll in lol) My only experience with AAS is DMZ, trenavar, and im currently on superdrol from HCL which i think may be underdosed. after i get this blood work figured out i plan on kicking off the first 4 weeks of a 10 weeks cycle of test cyp at 500mg with 30mg ED of dbol. then in the next 4 weeks id run superdrol and the final 4 weeks id run Oral tren. And yes, i do realize id be putting my liver through the fuckin blender. Highly aware of the harshness of all of these compounds mainly the last 2. I have aromasin and arimidex on hand, I do not have caber and im not sure how important that will be at 500mcg per day of oral tren. You guys are probly right i should just wait, get a test before the doctors test from MD labs, and then start the cycle after.

Top Bottom