napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ketchup?

image0r

How bad is Ketchup for you? I have been addicted to the Whataburger Spicey Ketchup from HEB. My favorite meals when bulking were homemade; beef patties, swiss cheese, and baked sweet potato fries.

How bad is Ketchup for you? I have been addicted to the Whataburger Spicey Ketchup from HEB. My favorite meals when bulking were homemade; beef patties, swiss cheese, and baked sweet potato fries.

its ok but its just like any other processed ketchup. corn syrup, additives, etc. its more of a treat thing then a daily usage for me.

Its not a huge deal... To 99% of people its nothing to worry about. If your on a strict diet and want to watch sodium then maybe .

Its so damn good. I figured that I would ask.

i know, its sick. i love eating whataburgers beef patties and putting the spicy ketchup on it. tastes great..but yeah like TX said its not a huge problem. its up to you how strict you want to be. i use it as a Treat here and there..nice to have treats set up as breaks in diet..keeps you sane

Man I cant stand whattaburger lol. The feeling of death and the need to take a massive shit instantly comes over me when I go there. lol.

Bro I live next to in and out in Frisco. Its not the same here though man. It doesnt taste like the Cali way lol...
And what the fuck is yall's deal with chick fila? lol. I am blown away by the lines at every damn chick fila.

Bro I live next to in and out in Frisco. Its not the same here though man. It doesnt taste like the Cali way lol...
And what the fuck is yall's deal with chick fila? lol. I am blown away by the lines at every damn chick fila.

i was in frisco a while ago for a job interview..

chik fil A? lol idk, i do like their food though. that spicy chicken sammich is bomb

I wouldn't put much thought into any condiment as long as you aren't using an assload of it. Some things are high in corn syrup and stuff like that, but if you are just using a tablespoon or two of ketchup it's not much to worry about honestly. If you were contest prepping or something it might become important but not for normal dieting purposes

Thanks for the info.

I cant stand Chik Fil A and all the soccer moms.

I do not eat Whattaburger, just use the ketchup on my home made shit.

In and Out is where my heart is at <3

i am a HUGE ketchup person but you need to realize that REGULAR ketchup is filled with high fructose corn syrup, which is nasty for you... i buy all my ketchup in the organic form, no additives etc. and i have found brands that taste just as good if not better than heinz etc... also with lower sodium content... i use more mustard though because there is literally nothing in it whatsoever but a mix is always nice... i get all my ketchup at whole foods though and its a significant difference and i also use veganese daily.... these all mix well together as well...

Top Bottom