napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS First time question!

Fitnessguy95

Hello! i've been training natural for atleast 5 years now, im in very good shape and i train 2hours a day 7times a week with a perfect diet.
im really into fitness, and i want to start competing in a couple of years (mens physique or atlethic fitness)
Alot of my fellow gym mates are using steroids, and im thinking about running just pure testosteron in moderate doses aswell.
but then i heard about this SARM stuff, which is a new thing to me. i know quite alot about steroids, as i've reserached them for about 3-5years.
however, i've only spent a few days trying to read up on this SARM thingy. From what i've read, and since im from scandinavia (Norway) i've heard that the best place to buy sarms safely is pureessencesarms.com. which is probably what im gonna do.

Now, since i've never cycled any Sarms before i wanted to post my cycle here so i could get a few opinions on it, if it would work and if there's anything to change about it.

CYCLE: i've devided it into two cycles as i wanna gain a bit more mass before i shred/cut completely.

Cycle nr 1: (mini bulk) i will add 400/500+ calories to maintance calories just to have a decent bulk, nothing to heavy.
sarms i will be running for this is: LGD-4033: 10mg a day. and MK-2866: 25mg a day. (i will run this until the bottles are empty, im not really sure how much is in the bottles but im guessing about 30days ish of use?)
then after the cycle i will run PCT if needed, probs some nolva or arimidex w.e i have on hand.

Cycle nr 2: (Cutting) i will now go below maintence calories probs 200-500calories, depends on how im looking after the bulk.
for this cycle i will be running S4-ANDRINE 50mg per day (25mgx2 a day) and GW-501516: 20mg a day (12 hours between each dosage)
i will also run PCT if needed after this cycle. ( i suppose u run pct approx 2 weeks after complete cycle like u normally would do with steroids)

Im really sorry for writing so much, and acting all nooby here. but i just wanna make sure it's done safe and correctly like it should be.
any comments regarding how my cycle looks/should be changed or anything else, would be greatly appriciated.

Hello! i've been training natural for atleast 5 years now, im in very good shape and i train 2hours a day 7times a week with a perfect diet.
im really into fitness, and i want to start competing in a couple of years (mens physique or atlethic fitness)
Alot of my fellow gym mates are using steroids, and im thinking about running just pure testosteron in moderate doses aswell.
but then i heard about this SARM stuff, which is a new thing to me. i know quite alot about steroids, as i've reserached them for about 3-5years.
however, i've only spent a few days trying to read up on this SARM thingy. From what i've read, and since im from scandinavia (Norway) i've heard that the best place to buy sarms safely is pureessencesarms.com. which is probably what im gonna do.

Now, since i've never cycled any Sarms before i wanted to post my cycle here so i could get a few opinions on it, if it would work and if there's anything to change about it.

CYCLE: i've devided it into two cycles as i wanna gain a bit more mass before i shred/cut completely.

Cycle nr 1: (mini bulk) i will add 400/500+ calories to maintance calories just to have a decent bulk, nothing to heavy.
sarms i will be running for this is: LGD-4033: 10mg a day. and MK-2866: 25mg a day. (i will run this until the bottles are empty, im not really sure how much is in the bottles but im guessing about 30days ish of use?)
then after the cycle i will run PCT if needed, probs some nolva or arimidex w.e i have on hand.

Cycle nr 2: (Cutting) i will now go below maintence calories probs 200-500calories, depends on how im looking after the bulk.
for this cycle i will be running S4-ANDRINE 50mg per day (25mgx2 a day) and GW-501516: 20mg a day (12 hours between each dosage)
i will also run PCT if needed after this cycle. ( i suppose u run pct approx 2 weeks after complete cycle like u normally would do with steroids)

Im really sorry for writing so much, and acting all nooby here. but i just wanna make sure it's done safe and correctly like it should be.
any comments regarding how my cycle looks/should be changed or anything else, would be greatly appriciated.

Can you please give us your stats bro? That will help us better help you.

Instead of dividing your cycle up I would run a mix of Sarms to give you the best results which can help you add mass, strength, and lose bodyfat at the same time.

Here is a good stack that would treat you well

Also pure essence Sarms has changed their company name, and is now sarmsx. Same great products as always, just new name is all

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thx for replying so quickly bro! i havnt really measured myself alot since i was bulking a couple of months ago but this would be my " current" stats:
height: 6ft 2 (188cm)
weight: 92kg atm
bf: relatively lean, i'd say about anywhere from 11-13% bf
my arms measured about 43cm on my last bulk which was a couple of months ago, probably a little less now. maybe around 40-41.

do you think stacking everything would get me more out of it then dividing it into 2 cycles? i was just thinking especially with the LGD, that it's probably better designed for "bulking".
but i've heard LGD is very potent and provides great muscle mass, which is why im kinda leaning towards a " mini bulk " before i completely shred down.

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day is great for PCT, will deffo try that out.

btw does sarmsx still ship frequently to scandinavia like pureessencesarms did? with a high sucess rate? :D

the mega super stack u linked looks great, but i've kinda setteled on just trying out LGD,S4,GW and MK. atleast for now. as i said it's my first cycle so i just wanna experiment a bit at first, see how my body reacts to it.
if im pleased with the results im sure the mega super stack will be incoming soon :p

Thx for replying so quickly bro! i havnt really measured myself alot since i was bulking a couple of months ago but this would be my " current" stats:
height: 6ft 2 (188cm)
weight: 92kg atm
bf: relatively lean, i'd say about anywhere from 11-13% bf
my arms measured about 43cm on my last bulk which was a couple of months ago, probably a little less now. maybe around 40-41.

do you think stacking everything would get me more out of it then dividing it into 2 cycles? i was just thinking especially with the LGD, that it's probably better designed for "bulking".
but i've heard LGD is very potent and provides great muscle mass, which is why im kinda leaning towards a " mini bulk " before i completely shred down.

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day is great for PCT, will deffo try that out.

btw does sarmsx still ship frequently to scandinavia like pureessencesarms did? with a high sucess rate? :D

the mega super stack u linked looks great, but i've kinda setteled on just trying out LGD,S4,GW and MK. atleast for now. as i said it's my first cycle so i just wanna experiment a bit at first, see how my body reacts to it.
if im pleased with the results im sure the mega super stack will be incoming soon :p
It's fine to run your proposed stack as you want to for now. That will treat you fine buddy.

Sarmsx ships everywhere successfully the sane as pure essence did. Like I said, it's essentially the same company with the same products and service. Just a different name

hey bro... okay, one, you dont just run cycles until the bottles are empty... you need to run the proper protocols and run the cycles the length they are supposed to be ran... in the instance of what your doing, this would equate to a 12 week cycle... i would HIGHLY recommend running them all together... s4 and lgd go together like peanut butter and jelly... what i would do, is run the super stack first and then run a different cycle after.. i can provide both layouts...

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

after 2-3 weeks...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

hey bro... okay, one, you dont just run cycles until the bottles are empty... you need to run the proper protocols and run the cycles the length they are supposed to be ran... in the instance of what your doing, this would equate to a 12 week cycle... i would HIGHLY recommend running them all together... s4 and lgd go together like peanut butter and jelly... what i would do, is run the super stack first and then run a different cycle after.. i can provide both layouts...

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

after 2-3 weeks...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I also agree completely with this layout. It's best to do your two cycles like this. Dylan covered you for both protocols including pct and wait time in between. I would suggest running this exactly as posted

Top Bottom