napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

RickRock - Domestic gear REVIEWS!

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Feel free to leave experiences and feedback in this thread.

I can be reached anytime by PM on this forum or on wickr - RickRock13 for even faster communication for a price list and one on one help

For a list of the highest quality domestic gear around, hit me up on here or on wickr as RickRock13 for a price list

There are some great offers going right now ahead of Valentines day. Hit me up here or on Wickr - RickRock13

RickRock is as solid as they come. He's been here on the forum even since before I was here and he gave me advice for my first cycle. He's knowledgeable and trustworthy. Don't hesitate to contact him.

RickRock is as solid as they come. He's been here on the forum even since before I was here and he gave me advice for my first cycle. He's knowledgeable and trustworthy. Don't hesitate to contact him.
Appreciate the kind words brother. That means a lot coming from you!

Great deals going right now for Valentines Day. Message me here or on wickr for a price list

Wickr - RickRock13

Some nice promotions still going on now, but not for much longer.

Message me for a price list

Wickr - RickRock13

20210305_141453.jpg
Touch down i just got my supplies from domestic ! Thanks to all the help from Rick all went smoothly and quickly. I couldn't seriously ask for more better help than what I got from Rick. Any email I sent him he promptly answered and greatly helped me along. Thanks Rick your a real asset.

View attachment 6729
Touch down i just got my supplies from domestic ! Thanks to all the help from Rick all went smoothly and quickly. I couldn't seriously ask for more better help than what I got from Rick. Any email I sent him he promptly answered and greatly helped me along. Thanks Rick your a real asset.
Much appreciated feedback bro! I'm glad to help! I'm happy to make sure you have everything you need and the best communication and service possible. Reach out to me anytime you need help in the future

Wickr - RickRock13

Rick is supper about communication. Once he said it was going ship it showed up 2 days later. I would highly recommend based of communication alone!! Well pleased with everything.

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

Top Bottom