napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto, steroids and Gains

MikeW

Hi guys.

I have a brother of a friend of someone i may or may not know :rolleyes :) hahaha Nahhh Joke a side

What are your thoughts on gaining while on keto.
I know using carbs would be the most effective way to go, but i thought id try this out, as ive now been on keto for nearly 6 months, and i just feel really good on this diet, no energy dips, and im not constently hungry, so it has a lot of benefits for me. I have currently started TKD so i add eksta carbs just before my workout.

Kcal. 2800 On workout days
Macros:
154 gram of protein
50 grams of net carbs
220 gram of fat

Weight: 70kg 154lbs
Hight 159cm 5,2"
Age 34
Trained more that 8 years

My Cycle.
Test C 500mg A Week Mon, fri Weeks 1-16
EQ 600mg A Week Mon, fri weeks 1-16
Tren A 225mg A Week Mon, wed, fri weeks 1-8
Arimidex 0.5 mg mon, wed, fri

I'm just not a fan of low carb or keto diets at all myself, but if it's working for you and you want to try it go for it. I can't see a no carb diet being real productive while trying to gain size myself in comparison to a properly structured macro ratio in a traditional diet

I'm just not a fan of low carb or keto diets at all myself, but if it's working for you and you want to try it go for it. I can't see a no carb diet being real productive while trying to gain size myself in comparison to a properly structured macro ratio in a traditional diet

Thanks for taking your time to reply on my post, and for your opinion, i appreciate it.

low carb diets are going to be very detrimental to gaining size... carbs are an essential part of adding mass

Bump Dylan & Rick.....I've done keto and did get leaner, but wouldn't consider it in tandem with bodybuilding.

Thanks for taking your time to answer Dylan, Appreciate it :)
for sure brother... it just makes it very difficult to gain size with extremely low carbs... its also detrimental to your energy levels and strength so if size is your goal and/or strength, its probably not the best option...

You can make gains on keto but they are extremely slow,because you have to limit your protein too.Keto is more of a cutting tool than anything else.

Top Bottom