napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Low budget Cycle

JOMEQ

What do you recommend for a low budget cutting cycle?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What do you recommend for a low budget cutting cycle?

Well low budget won't get you far. I'd recommend some gw for 12 weeks with the right diet and training. That's about the cheapest route because you won't need a pct

I was thinking about taking test, aro, and GW with normal PCT. would that be a good cycle?

I was thinking about taking test, aro, and GW with normal PCT. would that be a good cycle?

Yes that could be a great cycle bud. Here you go

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

With the right source u run run awesome cycles with out breaking the bank..get a few price lists n shop around

Test C, Winstrol, GW, Aromasin. You're looking at a few hundred dollars, shop around the sources and see what you can find.

I think we're forgetting this not just the juice that you need to spend the money on. Food OCT PCT, nothing wrong with not having a lot of funds at the moment. If that's the case put the cycle off for now

Don't forget to factor in the cost of blood work as well. It's not the cost of gear you have to look at so much as it is the cost of everything else. Also, don't start a cycle until you have everything on hand. None of this, I will start now and worry about the rest as I go. If you leave the door open for something to go wrong it will. IMO, if you can't run it right, then don't run it at all.

Check out water fasting, that's about as low budget as it gets! If that's too extreme Rick's thread on intermittent fasting might be useful?

Don't forget to factor in the cost of blood work as well. It's not the cost of gear you have to look at so much as it is the cost of everything else. Also, don't start a cycle until you have everything on hand. None of this, I will start now and worry about the rest as I go. If you leave the door open for something to go wrong it will. IMO, if you can't run it right, then don't run it at all.

Dead on, 110%

1. Discipline - Free; If you don't have it forget about "cutting".
2. 250 mg testp/week - Pharmalady's September special deal would cost $9/month.

Top Bottom