napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan pct is here!

cmb5017

Get a complete pct, with both Nolvadex and Clomid in one cap for .......$50 bucks! That's right bitches $50 bucks gets you 5 weeks worth of pct! Who gona hook u up better than that? Sorry for the wait, but now it's worth it!

45 mgs..25 Clomid, 20 Nolvadex, so u take 2 tabs for 2 weeks then 1 tab for 2 weeks and your done..unless you want to extend one more week, which you'll have enough in the pack to do so

45 mgs..25 Clomid, 20 Nolvadex, so u take 2 tabs for 2 weeks then 1 tab for 2 weeks and your done..unless you want to extend one more week, which you'll have enough in the pack to do so
Bless y'all for doing this. Makes things way easier for the inexperienced guys that always seem to have issues getting their PCT together. And the price is beyond player!...I'm definitely jumping on this for my next cycle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Honestly I don't know how he turns a profit..shows that the customer is what's important to him n not $$$

I am really happy to see this product available it's pretty much perfect from the dosage to the price I don't think it could have been done any better.

On top of thay its really nice to get practically everything you need from one place!

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Brah sounds like a amazing idea how can I not order this !!!! Has it been run yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea 2 caps a day 1st 2 weeks,then one cap a day last 2 weeks..done. easy, affordable, reliable

How the fuck hasn't anyone else did this I hated taking the sarms version love it brah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom