napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Strongman cycle Test/Eq adding Tbol

Tat2ed

I'm training for a strongman comp for end of March. I'm currently starting my 4th week of a 16-18 week cycleI was going to use TBol to kick start this cycle. I didn't get my TBol till today, should I run it now or wait to run it the last 5-6 weeks going into my comp for maximum strength gains? Weight is currently at 220 and my class caps out at 231. I will be going back to my TRT dose after cycle. I kept this cycle pretty simple because it's my second Cylce and my first was just 400mg test 15 weeks.

Currently taking weekly:

450Mg Test E
750mg EQ
12.5 aromasin EOD
With plenty of other cycle support

Purposing adding:

50mg TBol daily for 6 weeks. Now or final 6 going into comp?

Being that you are already so far into the cycle, just add it in on the back end leading into your competition. That may give you a little extra edge on strength anyways

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

definitely save it for the back end bro... that will be an excellent way to finish off the cycle especially considering what your training for... it actually worked out in your favor bro... God always has a way of doing that... your good to go

definitely save it for the back end bro... that will be an excellent way to finish off the cycle especially considering what your training for... it actually worked out in your favor bro... God always has a way of doing that... your good to go

Well last Sunday I popped something in my calf during heavy fire flips. Felt like I got hit with a baseball bat felt and heard a pop. I'm 4 weeks out from my comp and already on BPC 157 and TB 500 IM. The likely hood of competing in unlikely, but I haven't ruled it out. I have an MRI Thursday morning and hoping for the best. Worst case Senario I do a different comp mid May, Which is 11 weeks out. Looking for suggestion on what to do with my current cycle.

I'm currently 10 weeks in at:
450 test E
750 EQ
50mg TBol (only 2 weeks in)

My current thought is to just extend current cycle out to 21 weeks (minus the TBol of course).

Should I stop TBol and wait to run again towards end of cycle? or just run out these next 4 weeks?

Should I add anything towards the end of this cycle prior to my competition?

Well last Sunday I popped something in my calf during heavy fire flips. Felt like I got hit with a baseball bat felt and heard a pop. I'm 4 weeks out from my comp and already on BPC 157 and TB 500 IM. The likely hood of competing in unlikely, but I haven't ruled it out. I have an MRI Thursday morning and hoping for the best. Worst case Senario I do a different comp mid May, Which is 11 weeks out. Looking for suggestion on what to do with my current cycle.

I'm currently 10 weeks in at:
450 test E
750 EQ
50mg TBol (only 2 weeks in)

My current thought is to just extend current cycle out to 21 weeks (minus the TBol of course).

Should I stop TBol and wait to run again towards end of cycle? or just run out these next 4 weeks?

Should I add anything towards the end of this cycle prior to my competition?

If you are for sure going to do that competition in 11 weeks, it makes more sense to extend the cycle. You don't have enough time to come off and really recover or do ANYHING before you'd have to go on again. I'd also save that tbol for that competition and run it up to competition like you planned.

As for adding anything, there are two drugs that are incredible for strength......Tren and halo. BUT they come with a heavy price tag in ter,s of how harsh they are and Side effcts. So you have two options. You can add in some Tren ace for about 6 weeks leading into competition....or you can run halo the last 3 weeks leading to competition, but if you run halo you'd need to drop tbol. You can't run any other orals with it.

^what Rick just mentioned is what I was just getting to. Personally would've laid out something totally different for a strongman cycle. Would've included some halo, mt or at the very least anadrol. Tbol doesn't make sense to me personally, but to each is own.

Sorry to hear about the calf bro. Hopefully you're healing up rather quickly from it. I'd also urge that if you run halo or anything to take tudca with it. Works wonders and my values are always in range with it

If you are for sure going to do that competition in 11 weeks, it makes more sense to extend the cycle. You don't have enough time to come off and really recover or do ANYHING before you'd have to go on again. I'd also save that tbol for that competition and run it up to competition like you planned.

As for adding anything, there are two drugs that are incredible for strength......Tren and halo. BUT they come with a heavy price tag in ter,s of how harsh they are and Side effcts. So you have two options. You can add in some Tren ace for about 6 weeks leading into competition....or you can run halo the last 3 weeks leading to competition, but if you run halo you'd need to drop tbol. You can't run any other orals with it.

Thanks, in your experience how bad will the tren ace hurt my cardio? Events are a 1 min time cap so basically a sprint. Would it effect my recovery between events? Usually 30 min.

I know this not the best cycle for strongman.

This is only my 2nd cycle and first was just 400mg Test C. The only reason for the TBol was because I had it on hand.

I'm trying to take a long term approach, by experimenting with how I respond to different compounds starting with the more mild and progressing from there.

Thanks for the input.

Thanks, in your experience how bad will the tren ace hurt my cardio? Events are a 1 min time cap so basically a sprint. Would it effect my recovery between events? Usually 30 min.
It can definitely hurt it, but in my experience if you run GW with it, it will make a dramatic difference on improving cardiovascular endurance

I wouldn't run tren ace for your second cycle. Sorry I wasn't aware it's only your second cycle ever. Thst being said, I think tbol is a good choice.

I wouldn't run tren ace for your second cycle. Sorry I wasn't aware it's only your second cycle ever. Thst being said, I think tbol is a good choice.
I missed that too, and I would agree that tren should wait to another cycle

^what Rick just mentioned is what I was just getting to. Personally would've laid out something totally different for a strongman cycle. Would've included some halo, mt or at the very least anadrol. Tbol doesn't make sense to me personally, but to each is own.

Sorry to hear about the calf bro. Hopefully you're healing up rather quickly from it. I'd also urge that if you run halo or anything to take tudca with it. Works wonders and my values are always in range with it
this is very very sensible advice right here... it was just not planned well brother... thats okay though! we all have to go through that... that's how we learn... if we did not make mistakes, how on earth could we learn?

i definitely would not add tren in for a second cycle... if it were me, honestly, i would get healed, and i would just stop this cycle and then get prepared for a different competition later in the year... you are rushing this and you are never going to do as well as you could if this were done right bro... just my thoughts but thats the most sensible and smart way to approach it... I KNOW it fucking sucks bro but trust me, you will be much happier with the results...

i definitely would not add tren in for a second cycle... if it were me, honestly, i would get healed, and i would just stop this cycle and then get prepared for a different competition later in the year... you are rushing this and you are never going to do as well as you could if this were done right bro... just my thoughts but thats the most sensible and smart way to approach it... I KNOW it fucking sucks bro but trust me, you will be much happier with the results...

Thanks Dylan,

I got MRI results and it was only a partial tear of the plantaris, with no damage to the gastro. Ortho said I should be good to go in 3-5 weeks probably I guessing faster using tb500 and BPC157.

I'm going to compete in 10 weeks. My training hasn't been modified too much still heavy pressing, pulling, and box squats just can't do any explosive extension of the ankle or free deep squats.

I also just got a full lab done and should have results tomorrow. So as long as things are looking and feeling good do you see any issues running this cycle for 21 weeks?

Thanks Dylan,

I got MRI results and it was only a partial tear of the plantaris, with no damage to the gastro. Ortho said I should be good to go in 3-5 weeks probably I guessing faster using tb500 and BPC157.

I'm going to compete in 10 weeks. My training hasn't been modified too much still heavy pressing, pulling, and box squats just can't do any explosive extension of the ankle or free deep squats.

I also just got a full lab done and should have results tomorrow. So as long as things are looking and feeling good do you see any issues running this cycle for 21 weeks?

It's just a long time to be on bro, so you need to take that into consideration, but since you don't have to worry about pct and are just going to TRT, if labs come back good with your bloodwork I don't see an issue

It's just a long time to be on bro, so you need to take that into consideration, but since you don't have to worry about pct and are just going to TRT, if labs come back good with your bloodwork I don't see an issue

Thanks Rick, I thought I read That Dylan recommended running EQ for 16-20 weeks with 16 being the minimum. That's the main reason I was even considering it that long.

I am on TRT and planning on taking my test back down to 175 week with SARMS as a bridge. Before prepping for Nationals in November.

i dont have an issue running the cycle that length at all being on trt... there are minimal gains as you get into that realm of 20 weeks with most... eq is still going strong for you but i tend to not see nearly as much at that point in time.. i always add in a few sarms at the end to get things kicking as well... thats your call but you can continue the cycle...

i dont have an issue running the cycle that length at all being on trt... there are minimal gains as you get into that realm of 20 weeks with most... eq is still going strong for you but i tend to not see nearly as much at that point in time.. i always add in a few sarms at the end to get things kicking as well... thats your call but you can continue the cycle...

I'll be adding that TBol the last 5 weeks, I was going to bridge with Lgd and S4.

Should I overlap the sarms with the end of my cycle? If so How long do you recommend I overlap then how long should I run as these sarms as a bridge?

Top Bottom