napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnimal

Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your opinions regarding the new prohormones released by primeval labs
they says its not methylated or toxic in any way it just requires a pct due to shutdown
Their 1 Andro and 4 Andro and Norandro(Deca precursor) seem really interesting so i would like your two cents please
Cheers

No thanks I could get better gainz off sour patch kids and not be worried. Plus I love sour patch kids!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Why not just buy real prohormones from back in the day?.... Why not just use steroids?
New things are scary...

Well tbh i dont want to use steroids i dont feel like im ready for it and in the country that im in right now it is verrrrry risky and i cant take sarms either and those prohormones seem good im hearing good reviews from those who tried it

Hey guys i just wanted to ask for your opinions regarding the new prohormones released by primeval labs
they says its not methylated or toxic in any way it just requires a pct due to shutdown
Their 1 Andro and 4 Andro and Norandro(Deca precursor) seem really interesting so i would like your two cents please
Cheers
Big waste of money bro. Don't expect anything good from them. Any andro product worth a damn was banned back in the early 2000s

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

im not understanding why you cant take sarms but you can take this shit? it just doesn't make sense? is it price or what help me understand that

Just go with the old school stuff. yu can get them off ebay. Some companies like mr. supps also still carry a good prohormone stock. Not ideal seeing they are still PH's but its something thats at least been around a while. I would wait on whatever clever new thing prime evil came up with. At least till its had a few good years of other dummies taking it.

Before I found this place I tried Primevel Labs "Tri-Sarms".It gave me good pumps,vascularity & a little mass.What it also gave me was painful lumps under my nipples & I felt like total shit after I came off them.I'd stay away from anything from that company.It's just not worth it.

What country bro, bottom line. Some us get shit through the most stringent customs. If OZ you have plenty of local suppliers. And pro hormones tend to be as harsh or harsher then real AAS

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Liquid sarms have alcohol in them and i cant consume alcohol in my religion and second importing sarms is very difficult and i can literally get jailed for
A friend of mine is getting primeval labs prohormones without any issues

Liquid sarms have alcohol in them and i cant consume alcohol in my religion and second importing sarms is very difficult and i can literally get jailed for
A friend of mine is getting primeval labs prohormones without any issues

so no cough syrup or anything like that huh

Well trust me its annoying im starting to consider pill sarms from enhanced athlete.com because of this restriction

whew bro you are willing to go to extreme measures. I mean its not enuff alcohol to really matter less that a shot if you were to take all 7 of them. I mean know you can drink alcohol if you were to be out of your country right?

I know its just im its something forbidden and i wont do it
Im in Dubai right now and alcohol is easy to get its just i dont want to commit a sin

Well trust me its annoying im starting to consider pill sarms from enhanced athlete.com because of this restriction
You'd just be wasting your money bro. If you can't do liquid sarms from sarmsx I'd just go the aas route or do nothing at all personally

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

if you are going to ph's or pill form sarms and you are set on that I would go with the one that's the cheapest cuz you are prolly gonna get prohormones in the pill form sarms. or like someone else says go on ebay and get the old school ph's just get some liver and cycle assist protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom