napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for woman

toocoolforschool

Hey guys. Sorry I?ll keep this quick. What simple stack would you give a woman for weight loss. Not obese weight loss,but like 15-20 pounds. My girl works out 4x a week and eats clean. She just wants to lean up and drop some covid detention weight.

My apologies. GW was already a given. I?m more thinking of doses, other sarms and maybe high grade anavar at 10mg. I say high grade cause I know a UGL whose var was overdosed past 10mg. Gotta protect my gal.

Honestly if she thinking about using Var I wouldn?t go with an Under ground lab if it can be avoided. Low dose HGH works great on females they have to take so much less then a guy does and they really take to it nicely. HGH can be expensive if you don?t have a good hook up but lien is aid they would only need 1-2 units a day to get some good results. My girl is on that now and has seen some great progress. HGH helps really trim the fat on my physique as well as juts take me to the next level in progress.

I?m sure Dylan will chime in anytime with a full female protocol of SARMS.

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout bro

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Top Bottom