napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT - Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Thanks. Seems that 400mg is not that much though. Almost a breath mint. Is there a way to "manipulate" the results when I get bloodwork done? I am also wondering that because once I take extra I don't want the doctor and my wife flipping out so I will have to figure out how to get the levels down temporarily for the blood work.

Damn feds make things so hard. Don't they have drug dealers and thugs to arrest? I don't think I ever heard of mass shootings over steroids.
400mg is a pretty hefty dose and a far cry from a breath mint.

Once you are on higher levels that will show on a blood test. There's really no way around that

I also wouldn't recommend hiding anything from your wife. That never ends well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am basing that on hearing of pros using like 2000mg total gear per week

I don't like to hide stuff, but she says if the doc goes 150 that is it. I call bullsh*t on that one.

You have to educate them. I had to do that with mine too at first. They will think the steroids are bad evil devil drugs until you educate them on how they can be used safely and effectively.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I got Good news on trt my ins only pays and only requires 2 bl test year
It allows me to blast as needed with more time to clear.

My previous md required every 3mo

Last edited:
This forum has helped me with goals, knowledge of blast and cruise on trt, it has improved my life and health.

So does this mean you can take extra and cycle in a way that when you get bloodwork the doctor wont be able to tell the extra? That is exactly what I was trying to figure out how to do. I heard Olympic athletes did it all the time. They run their steroids in cycle way so they are off cycle when the blood tests come.

Most of them aren't CIRT tested, and seeing as almost all are supplementing testosterone to get to optimal levels, even if bloods show that they are high normal, it doesn't say that it's synthetic testosterone and is assumed natural - therefore legal.

Yes,
I blast for 12weeks
I stop 3.5 to 4 weeks before blood test
It you run orals with blast
I run 4weeks and stop at least 6weeks before blood test
Orals can display liver # elev (md will recognize) or cholesterol level will b noticed

Yes,
I blast for 12weeks
Orals can display liver # elev (md will recognize) or cholesterol level will b noticed

I would be using test e or test c maybe throw in decca or equipoise. SO dropping it 3.5 or 4 weeks would keep my blood work where he would think they should be? he does not do drug tests. Just tests levels

Yes,
I blast for 12weeks

First off I would not do any orals at all.Blast only needs to be test and deca. Three weeks out switch to test prop only, then wait 3 days and go back to trt.Then bloods at 4 weeks latter. I would not use anything that will mess with ldl or hdl, or liver enzymes. The doc will blame it on the trt.

Hi,
Generally testosterone therapy is done when men experience low T level. They want to increase their testosterone level and so they go for such method. But in reality, this is not a good option to boost T level. Even doctors also sometime advice not to go for such option. However If you want to increase your level then you should go for some natural ways. Naturally boosting testosterone level will help men to boost it properly and also there will be no side effects. Want to know more then visit the link below from where this entire information is taken fro

Hi Guys,

Just wanted a little advice. My understanding is that a TRT dose is 125mg of test per week. Is this correct?

I have also heard some people saying up to 200mg per week is also a TRT dose. I would have thought 200mg would put you above even the high natural levels of test.

Does an AI have to be run on TRT doses of 125mg as it is only replacing your natural test, in theory it should not be needed. What about on a 200mg dose?

I am asking because my level is at 8.6 nmol/l or about 248 ng/dl. The doc has said he will test me again in a year and if my readings drop any lower he will consider putting me on TRT. I am going to go the self prescribing route, just waiting for my stuff to arrive.

According to this chart my test is lower than a 100 year olds. Not a good thing.

http://www.menshormonalhealth.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks guys.

Age 40, weight 176, time training (18 to 23 - 4 years) and (39 to 40 - 1 year).

I am on TRT at 150mg per week until we do first blood at 5 weeks, then if need be will go to 200mg week. My doctor also has me take 1mg pill of arimidex and 1pill of hcg 500iu on the same day day I inject.

Top Bottom