napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Ever Cycle

JohnSnow

Hey Everyone I am planning to start my first cycle in a couple months. I want to finish doing a little more research before I start but I would like some feedback on my current plan. I am 25 years old. Have never taken a cycle before. I'm 5'9 at 190 lbs and at 8.4% bf right now. I started lifting five years ago at 130 pounds and slightly lower bf than I have now.
This is what I have planned

12 weeks cycle Test E only:
weeks 1-6
350 mg test/week
weeks 7-12
500 mg test/ week
1 mg of Arimidex every other day on cycle

PCT two weeks after the last shot
750 mg of HCG every other day for 4 days
500 mg of HCG every other day for 3 days
250 mg of HCG every other day for 2 days

Then a week later I would do 40 mg of Nolva for 2 weeks
then 20 mg of Nolva for 2 weeks

I also plan to take MK-677 between this cycle and the next cycle.

Any advice on this cycle would be great thank you.

First and most importantly, you are a bit too young to use AAS without risking permanent harm to your still developing endocrine system. Give it about two or three more years, and stick to sarms for now.
There is no reason to change your test dose mid-cycle. 350mg for an entire first cycle is fine. Arimidex should be dosed at 0.5mg eod and adjusted after mid-cycle bloodwork if needed. Aromasin is a superior AI, and the only one that will work in PCT as well. Never ever use HCG on PCT, it will spike estrogen and delay recovery. HCG should only be used in the last weeks on cycle if at all. Your PCT plan is insufficient as well. Dylan's 6nweek PCT plan is better to allow you to actually keep your gains.

Last edited:
So use both climid and Nolva as such?
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

And just move the HCG two weeks earlier?

And if I switch to Aromasin, what dose?

Last edited:
Yes, yes, and 12.5mg eod (adjust as needed after mid-cycle bloodwork).

Last edited:
i'll help you with pct but thats it from me... i dont really advise steroid use to people this young and really dont involved in it but i want to make sure you understand how to run a proper pct at least...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Ok thank you guys for the replies.
I watched your youtube video on PCT and figured you would make that recommendation. I'll make changes accordingly.
I should have clarified this would be my first AAS cycle. I ran a sarms cycle (LGD 10 mgs/day, RAD 15 mgs/day, and MK677 25 mgs/day for 10 weeks) and when I followed your "mini pct" advice exactly how you recommended in your youtube video, the 40 mgs of Nolva the first two weeks was WAY TOO MUCH, I felt like I was about to pass out and die any minute and dropped it to 20 mgs within the fourth day of my PCT and felt amazing. I figured this meant I was not very estrogen prone which is why I was going to use Arimidex over the Aromasin as Aromasin is stronger.

i'll help you with pct but thats it from me... i dont really advise steroid use to people this young and really dont involved in it but i want to make sure you understand how to run a proper pct at least...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

Top Bottom