napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ and test advice

JayC

Can you run eq by it self or do you have to run it with test. If so what type of test and eq? Furthermore, can you give me advice on dosage?

A male cannot run ANYTHING WITHOUT TESTOSTERONE well you can but you wont like what happens around the 5th week or so.

I am still hopeful that one day people will figure it out. Common sense continues to die though unfortunately...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you run eq by it self or do you have to run it with test. If so what type of test and eq? Furthermore, can you give me advice on dosage?

You need test with every cycle bro. What is your goals, stats, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you CANNOT use other steroids without test... people will sometimes run oral only cycles, which are the stupidest thing you could do but rarely does anyone indicate even a question about using injectables without test.. you absolutely cannot run eq without test, there's nothing good that would come of that... please post your stats... age/height/weight/body fat?

you CANNOT use other steroids without test... people will sometimes run oral only cycles, which are the stupidest thing you could do but rarely does anyone indicate even a question about using injectables without test.. you absolutely cannot run eq without test, there's nothing good that would come of that... please post your stats... age/height/weight/body fat?

I've seen guys who are advocates of injectable cycles without test (on other forums) and I must say, it is one of the most unintelligent decisions one can make. It just defies common sense... lol.

I've seen guys who are advocates of injectable cycles without test (on other forums) and I must say, it is one of the most unintelligent decisions one can make. It just defies common sense... lol.

Agreed. I've seen those types of people in the past. There is one that was a mod at evo that did some cycles like that with EQ only, Tren only, etc and I'm just like wtf......what a dumbass

You CAN do anything, that doesn't mean you should. I'm in for stats.

Agreed. I've seen those types of people in the past. There is one that was a mod at evo that did some cycles like that with EQ only, Tren only, etc and I'm just like wtf......what a dumbass

I remember that.. Never understood why people (or maybe just that one person) are advocates of no test base when running other compounds.

I am male 35yr/ 195lb/ 15%bf/ 67inches tall been working out for 5yr. I'm cutting right now. Macros are 200p/ 175c/ 50f. Thinking about carb cycling but I've never tried it.

I am male 35yr/ 195lb/ 15%bf/ 67inches tall been working out for 5yr. I'm cutting right now. Macros are 200p/ 175c/ 50f. Thinking about carb cycling but I've never tried it.

how many cycles have you ran in the past? what is your main goal from the cycle?

If you are cutting I think this would be a good plan for you bud

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Get your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

If you need a source for your test, let me know and I'll get you one

Wouldn't you say EQ would be harder to cut on vs. other compounds if you have the hunger sides that sometimes occur with EQ?

Wouldn't you say EQ would be harder to cut on vs. other compounds if you have the hunger sides that sometimes occur with EQ?

Ya definitely. I know I'm always starving on EQ haha.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

i ALWAYS cut on eq but im disciplined... i dont really get effected by the hunger but that may be a mental thing, i dont know but i get dialed in and thats it... thats on you bro... if you can control it, you can rip up huge on eq but thats about how you go about it... eq is VERY dry and clean and you can get ridiculously vascular and have an abundance of lean muscle from it...

Top Bottom