napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh timing

Gal

Hi what is the best time of the day to inject hgh for fat loss purposes?
I use 5iu ed .

he body produces HGH is a pulsatile fashion throughout the day with the heaviest pulses occurring approximately 2 hours or so after going to bed and as you fall into a deep sleep. Injectible HGH is completely absorbed and put to use within approximately 3 hours. The strategy with respect to timing depends somewhat on our age and the other elements of our cycle. As you will see below, there is no single best strategy … it depends a lot on your individual situation.

For those that are between their late 20’s and early 50’s, there is still a reasonable chance that your own endogenous production of HGH is at a reasonable level. The best time to take and injection, this being the case, would be early morning …. After your body’s own release of HGH in the night. If you get up to go to the bathroom in the early morning (3 -5am), this is probably the perfect time to take a couple of units of HGH. This will be the least disruptive time to take an injection of HGH. The second best time would be first thing in the morning when you wake up.

If you are splitting your doses, the two times of the day when your cortisol levels are at peak are when you wake up and in the early afternoon. This being the case, another good strategy is to take your HGH injections at these times. Cortisol is very catabolic by nature and a well -timed HGH injection can go a long way toward blunting this effect.

If you are in your late 50’s or beyond, or if for some reason you have a condition that has rendered your pituitary incapable of a normal release of HGH, a great time to take HGH is right before bed. This allows you to closely mimic the natural pattern that would occur if your pituitary were functioning properly. For the rest of us, taking your HGH right before bed is going to end up creating a negative feedback loop, robbing you of your body’s own nightly pulse of HGH. While the jury is still out (conflicting studies) as to the absolute nature of the negative feedback time, it is clear that the closer we push our injection to the time our body is ready to give us its biggest pulses of HGH, we are going to end up derailing our own triggers and secretion.

Thanks alot man . I get up at 5am so I'll probably take all 5iu's then
5ius is a hefty dose bro. I'd recommend splitting that 2.5 in the morning and another 2.5 later in the day or evening. I dose right before bed and sleep like a baby.

5ius is a beautiful dose if you can handle the sides. I would recommend spilt dose. Once upon waking and mid afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5ius is a beautiful dose if you can handle the sides. I would recommend spilt dose. Once upon waking and mid afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It is bro for sure. I ran 5ius for a few months but blood glucose became an issue and I had to lower my dose. I still feel really good with 2.5ius.

It is bro for sure. I ran 5ius for a few months but blood glucose became an issue and I had to lower my dose. I still feel really good with 2.5ius.

I've been kicking it around in my head for months now and I've decided I wanna run HGH too (as soon as I can find a good source). I know you can get hypoglycemic with higher doses of HGH but don't you think carb cycling would help with that?

I've been kicking it around in my head for months now and I've decided I wanna run HGH too (as soon as I can find a good source). I know you can get hypoglycemic with higher doses of HGH but don't you think carb cycling would help with that?
I'm sure that would help but I'm not a competitive bodybuilder so I'd rather just lower my dose than deal with all the fuss. I'm 47 so the anti aging properties are what's the most important thing to me.

I've decided I wanna run HGH too (as soon as I can find a good source).

You been a member here for over a year and you haven't figured out who's a good source for HGH you haven't really been paying attention.

I'm sure that would help but I'm not a competitive bodybuilder so I'd rather just lower my dose than deal with all the fuss. I'm 47 so the anti aging properties are what's the most important thing to me.

Agreed with that

absolutely brother... i concur...

Top Bottom