napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Yea. Absolutely. Each Wallet has a specific address, similar to an IP address. The seller will send you his or her wallet address. You copy and paste it into your outgoing section. when you purchase. Easy as 123.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And when you use bitcoin with sources like Pharmacom? You get an additional 20% off!

I looked at one site that was referred from here in a forum and it looked crazy. Didn't know where to begin with. Would an app be better?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I looked at one site that was referred from here in a forum and it looked crazy. Didn't know where to begin with. Would an app be better?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Go with Coinbase! EZ to use and set up, plus you have a telefon app and you can use your bank or debit card.

After all of the positive reviews I've read on this company on multiple forums, I've gone ahead and made two separate orders. Using Bitcoin, both payments have been received. Now just waiting on Tracking #

Will keep everyone posted.

Thank you

After all of the positive reviews I've read on this company on multiple forums, I've gone ahead and made two separate orders. Using Bitcoin, both payments have been received. Now just waiting on Tracking #

Thank you
Yes please keep us posted man

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Thank you

Pharmacom is good gear bro. My health insurance auit paying to my Testosterone Therapy and Pharmacom is pharmacy grade. And for what my pharmacy wants for 10mL jug? Pharmacom can get me enough to last all year!!!

Pharmacom is good gear bro. My health insurance auit paying to my Testosterone Therapy and Pharmacom is pharmacy grade. And for what my pharmacy wants for 10mL jug? Pharmacom can get me enough to last all year!!!

Thank you for being a valued customer Dorin.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Thank you

:)

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Thank you
Oh shit!! Time to get Pharmacom Swole

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Thank you

[emoji1434]

Oh shit!! Time to get Pharmacom Swole

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

O yaaaaa

Pm me for new website link for ordering

Shoot me a PM for Web link or ordering questions

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Pm me for link to order with prices, etc.

28ce9ba88efb484d33a8c729d5b201d9.gif

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Top Bottom