napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shitty advice from source (DBOL ONLY?)

sauce

Supposedly I have been getting screwed from shitty info from my source as well as bad information on websites regarding dbol only cycles. It is weird because even on isarms . com under the DBOL section it says it is good to use as a stand alone cycle, but Dylan Gemelli says not to?

I saw a Dylan Gemelli video on YouTube yesterday and what I heard was my worst fear.

So what is currently happening now is I recently got in touch with a new source and I got my hands on dbol again. I was confirmed by him that dbol is ok for stand alone. I have been doing 10 mg a day for 4 weeks today and YESTERDAY upon doing more research I came across Dylan Gemelli's youtube videos. (fucking wish I had seen this before)

He basically shits on oral only cycles and it really freaked me out.

I have no fears of pinning and I want to run test with the rest of my dbol for my next cycle.

So my questions ARE:
- How long should I wait after this 4 week dbol only cycle to start running dbol again with TEST this time?
- I plan on doing 250-400 ml a week of test - Thoughts on that for a first time running it?
- I want to run the test for 8 weeks and dbol the first 4 weeks (10 mg a day)
- What are suggestions for dosage on clomid/nolva/aromasic/others with my fairly low dose of test/dbol
-any other pct suggestions
- As for the milk thistle only run this and other herbs and all in ones AFTER i stop taking the dbol? not during?

Oh and my stats are
Cycle history - I have done 1 dbol only 10 mg/day cycle for 4 weeks - 6 months ago (no pct) It was great- gained 15 lbs and kept 8 with no pct.
Age - 26
Height - 5' 8''
Weight - 170 lbs
Body fat % - 13%
Years of training - 6
Goals - Get to 185 lbs and still be able to do my calisthenics (I can perform 10+ muscle ups and 10 handstand pushups) I can bench 205 max I'd like to get it up to 240ish since I don't train weights to much I focus on calisthenics but I want to get swole for summer haha.
Basically I want to start focusing more on weightlifting and bodybuilding but keep my strength/bodyweight ratio

Thanks all.

Last edited:
I can get it within the next 3 days, do i continue taking the dbol?
what are ur thoughts on clomid/nolva/aromasic/others

Yes run aromasin if you aren't now. You can't let your estrogen get too high. And nolva and clomid is the standard pct. I'd stop the dbol if I were u and just run 250mg-400mg test.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'd stop the dbol if I were u and just run 250mg-400mg test.

And incorperate an AI like aromasin.
PCT is equally as important make sure you don't skimp out in that area.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, Use code SDbronco for 10% off your order!]

Last edited:
Yea dbol with no AI is like going into Caitlyn Jenner with no condom. Even if you roll that way its still a no, no.

Thanks for the help guys. If I were to wait to take dbol again with the test how long should I wait for dbol to clear system? Only been on it alone for 4 weeks (or is it recommended to get the test and take asap)

Thanks for the help guys. If I were to wait to take dbol again with the test how long should I wait for dbol to clear system? Only been on it alone for 4 weeks (or is it recommended to get the test and take asap)
Just try it again without the dbol. You really don't need it but if you really want to run it you need to wait a full cycle time+pct=Time off

So you been on dbol 4 weeks, now you need a Full 4 week pct which is a total of 8 weeks you must take off starting your last day of PCT. So a total of 12 weeks off including your pct time before you can run a cycle again just make sure it includes testosterone.

It likely wont be easy controlling estrogen on a cycle of dbol and testosterone. You can get gains just as good without the dbol and just run test and aromasin. Dbol has popped many gyno cherries including myself.

Just try it again without the dbol. You really don't need it but if you really want to run it you need to wait a full cycle time+pct=Time off

So you been on dbol 4 weeks, now you need a Full 4 week pct which is a total of 8 weeks you must take off starting your last day of PCT. So a total of 12 weeks off including your pct time before you can run a cycle again just make sure it includes testosterone.

It likely wont be easy controlling estrogen on a cycle of dbol and testosterone. You can get gains just as good without the dbol and just run test and aromasin. Dbol has popped many gyno cherries including myself.

I appreciate your thorough answer! Much thanks.

You need to stick with test only your next cycle. The main thing is you need to run a proper pct afterwards. That shit of not running a pct is not going to fly bro. You won't get away with that running a longer test cycle. You need to have the I tht one in place to retain your gains and get your test levels back

This is what it needs to be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom