napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second bulking cycle next month

Hotsauce

Hey fellas I'm beginning my next cycle and would like your opinion on it. So going 16 weeks with test cypionate 250/twice a week, 40 mg dbol 4/weeks, deca 200 twice a week and maybe equiopose 600 a week for 16 weeks. So any input would greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hey fellas I'm beginning my next cycle and would like your opinion on it. So going 16 weeks with test cypionate 250/twice a week, 40 mg dbol 4/weeks, deca 200 twice a week and maybe equiopose 600 a week for 16 weeks. So any input would greatly appreciated. Thanks

So....
Which 4weeks for the dbol? 1st or last?

Deca 400
Tcyp 500
EQ 600

My only issue is for a second cycle, this combination could equal trouble from increased estro.

What's your plan to control estro if it gets out of control? AI on hand? How much per week?

Do you have Caber in hand and ready?

Have you researched the sides that come with deca?

What was your first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

So....
Which 4weeks for the dbol? 1st or last?

Deca 400
Tcyp 500
EQ 600

My only issue is for a second cycle, this combination could equal trouble from increased estro.

What's your plan to control estro if it gets out of control? AI on hand? How much per week?

Do you have Caber in hand and ready?

Have you researched the sides that come with deca?

What was your first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Bro planned on dbol the first 4 weeks. Aromasin 25 mg eod. Just ordered caber planned on taking g .25 mg e3d. Probably just leave out the equiopose for a future cycle. My first cycle was 60mg turinabol 6 weeks and 500 a week cypionate. I'm on try for life so I'll be blast from time to time. Last blast cycle was 4 months ago

quite high doses of test & deca imo , i'd run test 350 deca 300 , give EQ a chance to shine for leaner gains ...

Top Bottom