napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf-lr3

Cyclops

Hello friends! long time no speak - had some health/personal issues that kept me away from being a mainstay! but now I'm back and hope you are all well!

So, looking to come over the dark side of IGF1 Lr3. I have my own protocol which is:

50mcg ED Mon-Fri 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

interested in the vets opinion of this cycle?

also in terms of dosing my protocol:

1 hour pre gym - 30 mins banana/ doughnut

post gym - juice

isarms.com!

Some people respond really well to IGF and others don't at all. This is why people often think they don't have real IGF. I have a friend that likes to run it when he cruises and he says it really helps psychologically until his next blast.

Not something I use so not sure about your layout. I prefer to use Nutrobal personally. Just easier to take and still get good results.

I would run 40mcg a day dosed once a day for 30 days then would take 30 days off like you mention.

I mean me personally IGF1 is expensive and at 40mcg a day I didnt see crazy results or anything. I would opt for HGH instead or even mk677 but if you are set on it your protocol looks fine.

nice run here. i would recommend guys also check out nutrobal though, way less hassle than using peptides and it works. sarms.forsale has it

thanks man, hope all is well with you... have you used igf before? what is your goal?

I'm very well thanks! really glad to see you still active and online!

have not used it before - but like all things with bodybuilding one PED is a gateway to another :)

in terms of goals - clean bulk.

first time using.

thanks man, hope all is well with you... have you used igf before? what is your goal?

nice run here. i would recommend guys also check out nutrobal though, way less hassle than using peptides and it works. sarms.forsale has it

I always use affiliated suppliers for example when I first ran a sarm cycle I used SARMSX for sarms and PCT as per DGs direction, also used his supplements previously.

I would run 40mcg a day dosed once a day for 30 days then would take 30 days off like you mention.

I mean me personally IGF1 is expensive and at 40mcg a day I didnt see crazy results or anything. I would opt for HGH instead or even mk677 but if you are set on it your protocol looks fine.

thanks - HGH is not available in my region and IGF is perhaps as far as I will go.

Top Bottom