napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shrinkage of Testicles

Firedawg

Dylan. How to correct or avoid testicle shrinkage while on Test only cycle?? Noticing some change in size...8 weeks into it

I don't think you can "correct" it. It's a side effect of being shut down. They will return to normal size after your cycle. I'm on TRT so mine are permanently smaller. I prefer it that way because before they were big and saggy like goat balls. No one likes to look at that. Grrrrosss!

you want to use my new product POST CT to help with this issue... this makes your transition into pct much smoother and mitigates some of the suppression signs on cycle.. run it at least the last four weeks of the cycle but you can run it longer if you like... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

I've had raisin balls for 20 years. Still got them and I'm 47. I would agree with CB, don't want the saggy bull nuts. I've had 3 kids and no problems with erection so I elect to keep the raisin balls........and continue my TRT for as long as possible. I screwed up my system at a very young age. I didn't have a board like this for education and was taking all kinds of crap at 17-18 that I was buying from the vet. Paying for it now. Be smart and listen to the wise men on this board.

I've had raisin balls for 20 years. Still got them and I'm 47. I would agree with CB, don't want the saggy bull nuts. I've had 3 kids and no problems with erection so I elect to keep the raisin balls........and continue my TRT for as long as possible. I screwed up my system at a very young age. I didn't have a board like this for education and was taking all kinds of crap at 17-18 that I was buying from the vet. Paying for it now. Be smart and listen to the wise men on this board.
thanks for sharing bro... things like this really help others to realize how real this is

Top Bottom