napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex for bloat/water weight

Scott Weiland

Hey everyone,

Quick question. Does Nolvadex help with bloat/water weight? I know Arimidex & Aromisin do. But I'm more interested in Nolva's capabilities. I know Nolva is an E blocker while the other two are E suicide inhibitors, and typically people report Nolva is good for specifically targeting gyno. But, I'm just wondering if you can get that water shed effect from Nolva as well.

Thanks

not likely to help too much with water weight... novla is good for controlling gyno at times but once you discontinue it will just come right back

If you want to shed water, nolva isn't the answer. Id look more to something like a natural diurietic. Proper electrolyte balance, carb intake, estrogen control and water intake are the best things for it

Yeah I do take Dandelion. I convert easily and I can tell when my E is creeping up, cuz I get sloppy water. When I take arimidex the water falls off and I feel much more comfortable in my own skin. But I don't know if I'm getting prescribed enough because it feels like my E creeps back up with a vengeance. I have some nolva on hand so I was wondering if it would have a similar effect. I've asked if my dr. would switch me letro instead, but he won't work with me on that. Thanks for the input everyone.

Ah yes.. you are right. I was thinking aromasin but typed letro. I saw a vid today about arimidex vs. letro and I think that just stuck in my head.

Top Bottom