napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Labcorp DROPS reference range for test

Saiyan

Holy shit guys look at this. Labcorp just dropped the reference range of testosterone in makes from 348-1197 to 246-916!
https://www.labcorp.com/test-menu/35526/testosterone-total#
That means you will now have a HARDER time obtaining trt from a doctor. And more people will feel like shit because our new "normal" is even lower. If this doesn't show a trend in the decrease of natural testosterone over the generations, then nothing does.
What is everyone's thoughts here?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

That has a lot to say about how diet in America is fucking up as well with activity level. The combination of horrible diets high in saturated fats as well with technology advancing and making people feel they don't have to be as active is my theory to why natural test levels are gradually declining between the generations. This is why im in the kinesiology field because a lot of people don't even know the basic advantages of working out... Not even working out, just being active 2 or 3 times a week!!!

The education system needs to lower the amount of SS they cram down kid's throats and teach them relevant info on how to live a happier healthier life.

That's just my 2 cents though... I also believe that guys shouldnt be put on TRT unless their test is like <400ng/mL. Never... would i want to know what having steady levels below 400 feels like...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great info Saiyan. Self medicating is the way to go. Get some blood work done and find out where you at and just pin yourself.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

There was already a thread on this 2 weeks ago brother..your late lol

Well shit! How did I miss that. This an updated announcement then lol. Who posted the original? Lol

That's some crazy shit right there. I hate to be the conspiracy theorist but I don't think our government wants men playing their role and being alpha.

Look how the media paints the picture of men being weak and submissive. Commercials will have a overweight husband who acts like a tool and the female will be good looking and wear the pants subliminally.

I believe in women and love their strength in the home as well as the professional arena.... but we all have our roles, and real women love real men.

Our society today demonstrates allot of weakness and it makes me sick. Allot of men are pussies and have no concept of leading from the front. Our healthcare system is quick to prescribe Rx that are synthetic and make you weak... but they won't prescribe test that makes you better in every facet of life. That's a little too big of a coincidence IMO.

Last edited:
That's some crazy shit right there. I hate to be the conspiracy theorist but I don't think our government wants men playing their role and being alpha.

Look how the media paints the picture of men being weak and submissive. Commercials will have a overweight husband who acts like a tool and the female will be good looking and wear the pants subliminally.

I believe in women and love their strength in the home as well as the professional arena.... but we all have our roles, and real women love real men.

Our society today demonstrates allot of weakness and it makes me sick. Allot of men are pussies and have no concept of leading from the front. Our healthcare system is quick to prescribe Rx that synthetic and make you weak... but prescribe test that makes you better in every facet of life. That's a little too big of a coincidence IMO.

Couldn't agree more

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

The reference range change won't amount to much. A good doctor should still be treating symptoms and not numbers

The reference range change won't amount to much. A good doctor should still be treating symptoms and not numbers

A good doctor correct. I was going to an endo that absolutely refused to believe the way I felt because my numbers were normal.

Our society today demonstrates allot of weakness and it makes me sick. Allot of men are pussies and have no concept of leading from the front. Our healthcare system is quick to prescribe Rx that synthetic and make you weak... but prescribe test that makes you better in every facet of life. That's a little too big of a coincidence IMO.

Truth in that right there bro...

Ya that's crazy.. that's why I self medicate too [emoji102] lolbut my natural levels were mid 400's before I touched gear. Now my levels are 5,500 haha jk they were tho last winter. I'm only running test at 400 a week right now and feeling great

Our society today demonstrates allot of weakness and it makes me sick. Allot of men are pussies and have no concept of leading from the front. Our healthcare system is quick to prescribe Rx that are synthetic and make you weak... but they won't prescribe test that makes you better in every facet of life. That's a little too big of a coincidence IMO.

Well fucking said

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom