napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ment

Hard-hammer

Hey guys new guys here literally just signed up today. Stats 38 semi advanced user. Weight 205 6 ft even been working out since 13. Using product since 26. Usually 3-4 a year . Lay cycle var 50, eq 900 and test 250 wk. have heard a lot about trest. I?ve researched have found the answer I?ve been looking for. Long for results experience. Looking for lean bulk . Thoughts

Look up some of the logs on EVO and you will see the results. It is a tough one regarding estrogen control. Not ideal for lean bulking.

there are logs you can search here and on evo... cbbram gave you a link and he has experience with it... i wont even consider it simply because of the amount of estrogen conversion but im very estrogen sensitive and prone so i stay far away from things like that...

it?s very very strong, it will provide great results lean bulking WITH your diet in check.

Be very very careful with estrogen on this, i stay far away from it due to this, 25mg aromasin eod wasn?t even enough for me.

it?s very very strong, it will provide great results lean bulking WITH your diet in check.

Be very very careful with estrogen on this, i stay far away from it due to this, 25mg aromasin eod wasn?t even enough for me.

Yea after careful consideration, I?m staying away. Think it?s too much for a normal dude to handle. Think I?ll stick to dbol eq and test. Thanks for the info brothers

Top Bottom