napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

George Leeman (power lifter) - shit advice

Saiyan

Anyone heard of him? He came up in my suggested YouTube feed a while back. Watched a few that were so so. Today I ran across one that talks about steroids. Basically a how to use video.
First he recommends not to cycle. If you are going to juice, juice forever. Then he said you need to cruise at 500mg test... Forever. No, not forever, he said you'll need to eventually up it and cruise at 600, 700, etc. Seriously??
Looking forward to a couple of you guys the PL to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm no power lifter by any means. But I would have to think that cruising at 500mg + is a bit excessive. Shit, my full cycles on test 12-14 weeks are 500-750... I couldn't imagine cruising on 500, not sure if that's even cruising. Lol

Ok...where to begin. ..this is all my opinion and not fact...whether or not a powerlifter cycles is for the same reasons that a bodybuilder or any other athlete would cycle. so the idea that you should never cycle obviously makes no sense. As far as staying on forever, again, this is a matter of choice, goals etc...I know plenty of PLs that have been on for 15 years or more and have never come off but you can say the same for bodybuilders and other athletes. Now...While this won't be popular, I personally know guys that blast at a gram or up to 1500mg of test, amongst other compounds, and DO cruise around 500mg. Am I recommending this? Not necessarily but as I said, I know guys who do. In my opinion, it sounds like he is very confused lol

He states unless you have a single specific goal like one meet, a vacation to look good, a wedding, etc., that's the only time you should hit a cycle. But for a lifestyle. Hit 500 and stay.
Just crazy. In no way is that safe. He said instead of bumping up your "cruise" to 6/700, you can just add 200 deca or 300 EQ and cruise that on top of the 500mg test. It's just mind blowing some of the "advice" people give.
Lol tatman. You were one in particular I was looking to answer this. Those guys that you know that cruise that high or more, do they do blood work? Do they even know if they are "healthy"? Or is it "I'll turn a blind eye and do what I want until it catches up"?

He states unless you have a single specific goal like one meet, a vacation to look good, a wedding, etc., that's the only time you should hit a cycle. But for a lifestyle. Hit 500 and stay.
Just crazy. In no way is that safe. He said instead of bumping up your "cruise" to 6/700, you can just add 200 deca or 300 EQ and cruise that on top of the 500mg test. It's just mind blowing some of the "advice" people give.
Lol tatman. You were one in particular I was looking to answer this. Those guys that you know that cruise that high or more, do they do blood work? Do they even know if they are "healthy"? Or is it "I'll turn a blind eye and do what I want until it catches up"?

Exactly! Most of these guys probably aren't healthy at all and just as many could care less. The hard core lifters give little to no attention to their overall health until it is too late. Now most of these are older guys who have been competing for years and their entire life is about increasing their numbers. I am noticing that the new breed of lifters are much more concerned about longevity and overall health, which is why you see so many on forums like this asking questions. If they were to rely on the advice of the guys they trained with they would probably be dead inside 5 years lol

Anyone heard of him? He came up in my suggested YouTube feed a while back. Watched a few that were so so. Today I ran across one that talks about steroids. Basically a how to use video.
First he recommends not to cycle. If you are going to juice, juice forever. Then he said you need to cruise at 500mg test... Forever. No, not forever, he said you'll need to eventually up it and cruise at 600, 700, etc. Seriously??
Looking forward to a couple of you guys the PL to respond.

He better enjoy life while he is young because he will never see 75, and am sure that he doesn't care....right now that is. He absolutely will have some type of cardiovascular problem, and will not age well. He will not be a drb I can tell you that. The greats of the past like lou,arnold etc was that they took rest weeks equal to cycle weeks. I personally do not care to be on aas all the time. After a while you just don't feel right. For the most part I simply do do 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off.

Hey everyone, look! A retard....

Man if anyone is following that advise, they are doing something wrong. Lol very wrong. Look, you wanna cruise at trt for a couple years and blast around. Your probably gonna be fine. But this shit?! Lol ain't gonna make it too long.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, look! A retard....

Man if anyone is following that advise, they are doing something wrong. Lol very wrong. Look, you wanna cruise at trt for a couple years and blast around. Your probably gonna be fine. But this shit?! Lol ain't gonna make it too long.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
No he won't make it long...The question is does he care?

Powerlifters are notorious for running gear recklessly because coming off means lifts go down and they cant have that forget argueing about having superphysiological testosterone levels year round thats still somewhat debateable some of them are eating A bombs like candy year round like 150 mg daily nonstop because if they stop bench squat and deadlift goes down

Powerlifters are notorious for running gear recklessly because coming off means lifts go down and they cant have that forget argueing about having superphysiological testosterone levels year round thats still somewhat debateable some of them are eating A bombs like candy year round like 150 mg daily nonstop because if they stop bench squat and deadlift goes down
Exactly. ..for many this is ALL they have, all they do...There is NO life after they stop pushing weight...so they simply can't handle their lifts going down. Believe me...it really really bothers me when I come off but I look at my wife and my children and that responsibility outweighs the desire to be an elite lifter. For some of these guys, and I don't fault them it's their choice, it is the other way around.

Most guys dont follow sensible protacols and the vast majority dont even know what there doing . they just get whatever the guy at the gym has on sail and they run it as high as they can afford too they cruise when money runs out

This is a complete recipe for disaster. Staying on high doses of test indefinitely will fuck you up it thickens your blood, raises RBC and hematocrit dramatically. Your blood will be like oil which will make your risk of heart attack and stroke greater than somebody that's 70 years old.

I know somebody this happened to. He cruised on high doses of test and never came off. He started juicing at an early age, and had a massive Heart attack and died at 46 years old.

This lifestyle is supposed to be about health and longevity. Not abuse and dying young

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yikes! What a moron! I'm a powerlifter and I cruise at .5cc every 5 days. Basically 250mg test over 10 days. But! I personally know powerlifters who cruise, CRUISE at 1500 per WEEK! They're some of the strongest lifters in the world and I'm sure you've heard of them if I drop their name, but they won't live to see 60. They'll be lucky to hit 50. All this to say: don't do what they do, and don't listen to the fuckwit in that video.

Top Bottom