napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Maybe a dumb question but...

Question actually for a friend .... I saw your video on Anadrol and something about stacking Anadrol and dbol .... What would a recommended dose be .... Something like dbol at 10mg and Anadrol at 10mg?

if your going to stack them, which some absolutely love to do, you need to be very conservative... i would go with 25 mg anadrol and 15-20 dbol, probably 15 at the most... there is "supposed" to be a very synergistic effect with a lot of strong results coming from this stack but i would tread lightly and its not something i would jump into without a good amount of experience... its definitely for a more experienced user to even consider...

if your going to stack them, which some absolutely love to do, you need to be very conservative... i would go with 25 mg anadrol and 15-20 dbol, probably 15 at the most... there is "supposed" to be a very synergistic effect with a lot of strong results coming from this stack but i would tread lightly and its not something i would jump into without a good amount of experience... its definitely for a more experienced user to even consider...

Hmm 25 mg adrol is close to a dose. When I tried this stack I went with 25 dbol, and 15 adrol. All it did was make me want to go 40dbol. No magic! Is your ratio common? Did I miss the magic because of using a different ratio?

Hmm 25 mg adrol is close to a dose. When I tried this stack I went with 25 dbol, and 15 adrol. All it did was make me want to go 40dbol. No magic! Is your ratio common? Did I miss the magic because of using a different ratio?

ive heard a lot of bad things about adrol that make me never want to try it. i know someone will always be there to say they like it, but if i had to choose between dbol and adrol. i would choose Dbol. it seems to have a far better history and track record. and since DBOL is one of the few AAS created specifically for athletic enhancement. that means a lot in my opinion, because dbol has more to offer then just muscle mass and strength. enhanced glycogenolysis mainly..

yes, you undershot the adrol dose on that one... you could go 25 and 25 and i think you would see a significant difference although you and i both know, some need more or less than others but i think you just went a bit low on the drol... there's a fine line, even with 10 mg increments... i would try that next time if you do it and see... that should be plenty of each but some need a bit more...

yes, you undershot the adrol dose on that one... you could go 25 and 25 and i think you would see a significant difference although you and i both know, some need more or less than others but i think you just went a bit low on the drol... there's a fine line, even with 10 mg increments... i would try that next time if you do it and see... that should be plenty of each but some need a bit more...

Yep, 25mg each is pretty common for the Anadrol and Dbol split. Many labs even cap the two evenly dosed like that because of how powerful the combo is. I usually see the milligrams about the same on the two

Yep, 25mg each is pretty common for the Anadrol and Dbol split. Many labs even cap the two evenly dosed like that because of how powerful the combo is. I usually see the milligrams about the same on the two

Well dam...shows you are never too old to learn.

Top Bottom