napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

post contest, cruise help?

tarikota

Hey guys,
I just got done with my bodybuilding contest last week.
I had to travel a lot internationally post it. So lot of flying post it. ( around 20 hours).

I did cheat on my diet a few days post it. Ate overboard.

Now I am looking extremely watery and fat.
I was planning on maintaining form and try to stay as lean as possible. I have a few photoshoots in two weeks.
I was planning on doing trt-
150 test/ 200 primo
OR
150 test/ 100 tren.
( WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST)

Do you have any suggestions for me ?
I was going to go back to training twice a day and low calories with trt. I need to stay lean for photoshoots and work in the next few weeks.

Do you think its majorly water that I am holding becuase of the travel back? And it should be fine in a few days.

Not planning on doing cardio, only 2 times a day training ( 3 days a week, 3 days once training).

And around 2500 calories ( this is what I was eating during prep, along with cardio and two training sessions).

Trying to stay super lean here on till i get back on gear.

MY last coach is saying I should stay on low gear for few more weeks instead of going on TRT.

What would you suggest?

Continue running a short cycle for 4 weeks?
OR TRT ,
If trt , what would u suggest (150 test/ 200 primo OR 150 test/ 100 tren)

Hey guys,
I just got done with my bodybuilding contest last week.
I had to travel a lot internationally post it. So lot of flying post it. ( around 20 hours).

I did cheat on my diet a few days post it. Ate overboard.

Now I am looking extremely watery and fat.
I was planning on maintaining form and try to stay as lean as possible. I have a few photoshoots in two weeks.
I was planning on doing trt-
150 test/ 200 primo
OR
150 test/ 100 tren.
( WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST)

Do you have any suggestions for me ?
I was going to go back to training twice a day and low calories with trt. I need to stay lean for photoshoots and work in the next few weeks.

Do you think its majorly water that I am holding becuase of the travel back? And it should be fine in a few days.

Not planning on doing cardio, only 2 times a day training ( 3 days a week, 3 days once training).

And around 2500 calories ( this is what I was eating during prep, along with cardio and two training sessions).

Trying to stay super lean here on till i get back on gear.

MY last coach is saying I should stay on low gear for few more weeks instead of going on TRT.

What would you suggest?

Continue running a short cycle for 4 weeks?
OR TRT ,
If trt , what would u suggest (150 test/ 200 primo OR 150 test/ 100 tren)

F*ck bro, I don't even know where to start! First off, "150 test/100 tren" is in no way "TRT" it's a full blown cycle! Are you actually on Dr prescribed TRT or do you just stay on gear all the time? Without knowing anything about your cycle history, there is no way anyone can accurately advise you. However, if you just competed, would it be accurate to assume you came off all injectables around 1 week prior to stepping on stage in order to drop water? If that's the case, there is no way anyone would advise jumping back on a cycle, other than your TRT dose of test. Lastly, how exactly did you get so fat on just "a few cheat days?" Define a few. I binged four days straight after my last show and still managed to stay lean once I got back on track.

Do use a favor and fill in the holes

F*ck bro, I don't even know where to start! First off, "150 test/100 tren" is in no way "TRT" it's a full blown cycle! Are you actually on Dr prescribed TRT or do you just stay on gear all the time? Without knowing anything about your cycle history, there is no way anyone can accurately advise you. However, if you just competed, would it be accurate to assume you came off all injectables around 1 week prior to stepping on stage in order to drop water? If that's the case, there is no way anyone would advise jumping back on a cycle, other than your TRT dose of test. Lastly, how exactly did you get so fat on just "a few cheat days?" Define a few. I binged four days straight after my last show and still managed to stay lean once I got back on track.

Do use a favor and fill in the holes
im with you, i dont even know how to respond to these anymore... if i snap back, then its bad.. it you try to reason, you just get stupid rebuttal and attitude so im going to leave this one for everyone else because it gave me an early morning headache even trying...

im with you, i dont even know how to respond to these anymore... if i snap back, then its bad.. it you try to reason, you just get stupid rebuttal and attitude so im going to leave this one for everyone else because it gave me an early morning headache even trying...

Good move bro, definitely not worth the aggravation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just read all the replies.
Seems quiet pointless posting here seeing everyones response so far.

"F*ck bro, I don't even know where to start! First off, "150 test/100 tren" is in no way "TRT" it's a full blown cycle!"
-No its not a full blown cycle, if thats what A cycle is for u. Great work. Your definitely getting the most out of less drug use.

"Are you actually on Dr prescribed TRT or do you just stay on gear all the time? Without knowing anything about your cycle history, there is no way anyone can accurately advise you. "
-Stay on gear all the time.

"However, if you just competed, would it be accurate to assume you came off all injectables around 1 week prior to stepping on stage in order to drop water? If that's the case, there is no way anyone would advise jumping back on a cycle, other than your TRT dose of test. "

-Correct, the question was TRT dose of test along with a compound for the cruise phase . Not sure if this is unheard of on this forum.
Been doing this since a while bud. Just looking for a new approach during the cruise phase.

"Lastly, how exactly did you get so fat on just "a few cheat days?" Define a few. I binged four days straight after my last show and still managed to stay lean once I got back on track. "

-Congratulations man. If you binged and managed to stay lean . good for u. Again, this is not unheard of. Not sure what you guys are upto here.

Obviously no point posting here anymore.
Came here on dylans recommendation.

Cheers guys. Best of luck with whatever it is your pursuing.

LOLL seriously... so someone asking you what your cycle history is is not a good way to answer you? someone telling you about coming off injectables a certain time is not a good way to advise you? dude, you know what, people that want help, they come and ask, they take ALL the advice, good or bad, weight it out, respond to whom they choose and move forward with that OR they cry like a little girl that needs their hand held, SEE ABOVE, and end up going to mom who is the only one that will coddle them... i mean, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? here maybe this will be better...

Hi tarikota, how are you little buddy? Well, why don't you just go ahead an do whatever you think is best because that's what counts and matters, whatever you think. I just want you to be happy and feel warm and fuzzy and just make sure your safe, okay... And if you want me to bake you some cookies, you just say the word and i'll make them just how you like with extra chocolate chips.

IS THAT BETTER?

LOLL seriously... so someone asking you what your cycle history is is not a good way to answer you? someone telling you about coming off injectables a certain time is not a good way to advise you? dude, you know what, people that want help, they come and ask, they take ALL the advice, good or bad, weight it out, respond to whom they choose and move forward with that OR they cry like a little girl that needs their hand held, SEE ABOVE, and end up going to mom who is the only one that will coddle them... i mean, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? here maybe this will be better...

Hi tarikota, how are you little buddy? Well, why don't you just go ahead an do whatever you think is best because that's what counts and matters, whatever you think. I just want you to be happy and feel warm and fuzzy and just make sure your safe, okay... And if you want me to bake you some cookies, you just say the word and i'll make them just how you like with extra chocolate chips.

IS THAT BETTER?

Apparently we hurt his wittle snowflake feelings, lol I’ll take those cookies though bro

Just throwing this out there if you're still listening....

Adding ANY compounds to test or running test higher than a trt level dose on a cruise is counterproductive. You'll basicaslly jist leave your myostatin sky high and make gains short lived going into your next cycle, so you only hurt yourself on progress not to mention hurting your health long term like that

cheers man. Finally a clear cut answer.

What about adding sarms to a TRT level dose of test?

Do you have any suggestions?

IS THAT BETTER?

not really bud.
He could have just been a little straightforward and asked me those questions instead of being a fanatic about it.
There were no actual advice given in his post.

ps. you guys are actually the people who brought up cruising with test/primo, test/tren in the past.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...etting-most-out-trt-dylan-gemelli-1321-2.html

not really bud.
He could have just been a little straightforward and asked me those questions instead of being a fanatic about it.
There were no actual advice given in his post.

ps. you guys are actually the people who brought up cruising with test/primo, test/tren in the past.
https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...etting-most-out-trt-dylan-gemelli-1321-2.html

Well, IDK how they do things on other forums you frequent bro, but around here, when a noob shows up we ask questions before responding in order to make an accurate assessment. We don’t know you, your training experience, cycle experience or stats; age, weight, bf%, cycle history, etc. Around here the focus is responsible cycling...we’re just weird that way. Moving forward, I would highly suggest checking your ego/attitude at the door and growing some thicker skin, after all, you came here for advice, we didn’t go to you bud

cheers man. Finally a clear cut answer.

What about adding sarms to a TRT level dose of test?

Do you have any suggestions?
That actually makes a lot more sense. You'll keep your myostatin in check without jeopardizing your health, and make some progress at the same time. Sarms to use depend on your goals

Top Bottom