napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan what?s your take on?!

tw24fr

Hey Dylan here I am again with another question (but hey must be refreshing not getting a PED question lol) so after more Research I came across something that really was a surprise to me, because I drink a huge amount of caffeine, and I know I need to cut it! Although Kratom has been helping so I been tapering off.... anyway I wanted to know your input on caffeine and cortisol? Does it really have a big impact on cortisol?

If your interested in Cortisol control I suggest you try Ashwagandha. I have been using it for a few months now and will now have it in my daily supplement stack for life. It has many benefits as well.

Caffeine can be beneficial but you really need to keep an eye on how much you consume. I keep mine to 100-200mg per day now. Basically a cup of coffee in the AM, maybe 2, or maybe the 2nd is my pre workout.

do you like the effect of coffee? or do you drink because of the taste? to increase the effect, you can add a couple of drops of lion's mane, then the need of coffee will be less. it works like pre workout, helps maintain your productivity, concentration and creativity

I don't mess with caffeine at all. i don't need it but when i used to work at night i would drink a little bit to get me through, some guys do for whatever reason. the worst thing you can do is become dependent on it and the best thing is to be able to function without an upper

do you like the effect of coffee? or do you drink because of the taste? to increase the effect, you can add a couple of drops of lion's mane, then the need of coffee will be less. it works like pre workout, helps maintain your productivity, concentration and creativity
i cant stand coffee personally... ive tried different times to drink it and it never has been anything im a fan of whatsoever

I am also not a fan of coffee. It has never sat very well with me. I stick to Pre Workout Drinks

Top Bottom