napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

yes, they contacted me.

they said "once its in the carrier's hands we can't control the shipping time. You will get it sooner or later".

Thanks, Taz I know its not your fault :)

Appreciate you understanding brother, if you have any more questions feel free to ask, aswell, due to the inconvenience, next order you place, send me your order number for that order and I will make sure you have some free gear thrown in.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

I tried to message you PM abut im not exactly sure how. I did a visitor message? I paid for my order in BCH rather than BTC. I paid the equivant and it shouldn’t be a big deal. I’m just stressing on it and I want to make sure everything is ok.

I tried to message you PM abut im not exactly sure how. I did a visitor message? I paid for my order in BCH rather than BTC. I paid the equivant and it shouldn’t be a big deal. I’m just stressing on it and I want to make sure everything is ok.

That could be a problem because all crypto wallets are different, did you send BCH to our BTC address? Each crypto has a different wallet address. Please reply so we can handle this ASAP.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Its been 24 days since I've paid and my package hasn't even left the origin country yet... not expecting it anytime soon :(

Hello Sir!
A certain warehouse had indeed some delays but everything is back to normal now.
We are massively increasing our product line as well as adding multiple shipping locations and loading products to most of them.

2 of our warehouse still have a 100% Shipping Success Rate to US for 9 consecutive months in a row.

Please send us a PM with your order number and we will check it right away. We compensate all delayed orders with 100$ Store Credit Coupons or a 20% DISCOUT CODE, depending on the case.

There is no customer who has ever lost his money with us and we are active since 2008, so have no worries about that.

Thank you!

Hello Sir!
Please send us a PM with your order no.
Crypto payments are processed within hours and sent for dispatch the same day.

Thank you!

www.PharmaComStore.ws - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributors since 2008

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif
[/QUOTE]

Hello Sir!
A certain warehouse had indeed some delays but everything is back to normal now.
We are massively increasing our product line as well as adding multiple shipping locations and loading products to most of them.

2 of our warehouse still have a 100% Shipping Success Rate to US for 9 consecutive months in a row.

Please send us a PM with your order number and we will check it right away. We compensate all delayed orders with 100$ Store Credit Coupons or a 20% DISCOUT CODE, depending on the case.

There is no customer who has ever lost his money with us and we are active since 2008, so have no worries about that.

Thank you!

Hello Sir!
Please send us a PM with your order no.
Crypto payments are processed within hours and sent for dispatch the same day.

Thank you!

www.PharmaComStore.ws - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributors since 2008

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif
[/QUOTE]

I’m kinda freaking out. I don’t know how we are gonna fix this. I have been looking all over. I have sent messages on your site. Nobody answers me. There’s no way that I can lose all my money right?

Yes I sent BCH to your BTC address.

I’m kinda freaking out. I don’t know how we are gonna fix this. I have been looking all over. I have sent messages on your site. Nobody answers me. There’s no way that I can lose all my money right?

Hello Sir!
All e-mails sent to our customer support line are replied within 24h.
We will contact our payment department right away of this issue.

Have no worries, we're here since 2008 and the is no customer who has ever lost his money with us.

Thank you!

ok i sent a private message

Replied Sir!

Hello there! Was looking on site at the testorapid of test prop 10ml 100mg on pharmacomstore and Want to know any review on it if anybody has some to share such as dosage and is it good and clean?? Also is there a UK website or do they deliver to the UK
Lee

Hello there! Was looking on site at the testorapid of test prop 10ml 100mg on pharmacomstore and Want to know any review on it if anybody has some to share such as dosage and is it good and clean?? Also is there a UK website or do they deliver to the UK
Lee
all pharmacom products are 100% legit , buy with confidence

Thankyou mate great to here been looking for ages for somewhere trust worthy but will read up and get some reviews as will be 1st cycle etc.

Do they have a UK website or do I use the same .WS website? And do they take normal cars payment instead of bitcoin?

Do they have a UK website or do I use the same .WS website? And do they take normal cars payment instead of bitcoin?

We take bitcoin, western union, moneygram, etc. You use the same .ws site; we ship from EU! We have a ton of customers that stand by our products and service!

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Top Bottom