napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SARMS4YOU legit?

McFly

Hello,

I have ordered GW from Sarms4you on Tuesday, I will receive it tomorrow.

At the moment of the order I was pretty sure the source was legit (read one very good review but maybe fake? The site has certificates of analysis for each product but maybe fake again?) but then I read some users bad reviews saying products are fake... and also some good reviews... so at this point I don't know what to do tomorrow with the GW XD

Thanks for your help!

its a million miles from legit... its a KNOWN chinese scam site and weve covered that a million times on the forum

its a million miles from legit... its a KNOWN chinese scam site and weve covered that a million times on the forum

Oh okay... for all of their products so? (technically GW is not a sarm...). So I lost 50 bucks...

Could you guys recommend me a trusted source for Europe?

I doubt they will refund you. A site scamming you out of authentic products isn’t going to have the honor to right their wrongs.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I doubt they will refund you. A site scamming you out of authentic products isn’t going to have the honor to right their wrongs.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I don't know... they have a return policy pretty clear...

Just a question... how can you be certain the site is scam?
They provide certificates of analysis by a reputed lab (colmaric). The old lab was supposedly fake so they changed for Colmaric.

And they are located in the Netherlands, the shipment is from Netherlands too...?

you want a certificate of authenticity, i can make you one right now and NO they are not located there.. you do whatever you want man... you can just learn the hard way since you dont want to listen

They are located in the Netherlands... And I contacted Colmaric and they confirmed that the tests that are on the Sarms4You website are legit and they actually did the tests. No need to hate on a company just because it's not yours and you don't make money from it.

hello... i'm from spain then... sorry for my bad english... i'm new here... I bought in sarms4you today is my 18 day taking lgd-4033 and yes they are in netherlands and they send from netherland but really i don't feel nothing with lgd-4033 :/ 0 gains in mass and 0% loss bodyfat maybe i need more time to see results. I found this forum looking for information about sarms4you

hello... i'm from spain then... sorry for my bad english... i'm new here... I bought in sarms4you today is my 18 day taking lgd-4033 and yes they are in netherlands and they send from netherland but really i don't feel nothing with lgd-4033 :/ 0 gains in mass and 0% loss bodyfat maybe i need more time to see results. I found this forum looking for information about sarms4you
weve said it five hundred MILLION times than sarms4you is NOT LEGIT

Top Bottom