napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Travelling with pure essence.

TX TERROR

Just FYI to all you travellers...
I myself travel often for business via plane. Today I'm flying out to see familiy.

I decided to bring some sarms and some aromasin and it all made it through fine. I put it sraight in the bin with labels showing and all. Even asked the security officer if they ever have issues with that stuff. They replied with not at all. We have a metal detector if it's not metal and it fits the regulated sizes, we don't really care. Lol.

Those who have worries about flying mid sarms cycle. You shouldn't be concerned :)

The did however give me a ton of shit about large metal rivets in my jeans....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes. I travel all the time. TSA could careless about any of it. They are looking for weapons. If I'm traveling out of the country and have to come back through customs, I take the labels off of the SARMS bottles. As I understand it, they are legal to have in my possession as long as I don't take them myself. Research purposes only but I just don't want the attention so I take the labels off.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Good to know. I'll be flying out the first week of February to go on a cruise with my family, and planned to take my Aromasin, MK-677, S4, and GW from PE with me.

I'll probably just leave them in my checked bag.

my son has dreads and a big ass beard, he just went to Cali, well of course he got the "extra patdown" but still managed to get on the plane with a pocket knife he forgot about.

I was too scared to bring my AI with me when I went to Mexico last month for 16 days. It was a business trip, so I didn't need any shit! Boy did I pay for it.

thanks for posting bro... i have put them in checked bags numerous times with no issues but its always great to know when there's a good experience with everything... thanks for posting brother...

pretty sure when the TSA sees TX monster, they aint gonna fuck with him anyway! lol

Can you imagine being the poor TSA guy that has to randomly choose TX for a full body cavity search? LMAO TX: "You wanna do what to me?" LOL

thanks for posting bro... i have put them in checked bags numerous times with no issues but its always great to know when there's a good experience with everything... thanks for posting brother...
Sure man.
Ya I went through 4 airports total. Same experiment each one. Carry on only. Placed it in plane site all by themselves. Mentioned it to the security guards and all is good. Nobody cares.

4 airports 4 identical responses. I would say it's safe to say no worries bro's.

Little tip though only take what you need just incase. You just never know. I save my old bottles since I travel so much and what not. Just take exactly what you need just incase something happens. At least you don't loose out on the whole thing if some one off situation happens.

pretty sure when the TSA sees TX monster, they aint gonna fuck with him anyway! lol
Hahaha dude they always fuck with me though. Full pat down and palm test all the time. Never fails. They get all up in my shit usually. Unpacking everything looking for stuff. It's pretty annoying. I'm always always selected for "random screening" lol.

Sure man.
Ya I went through 4 airports total. Same experiment each one. Carry on only. Placed it in plane site all by themselves. Mentioned it to the security guards and all is good. Nobody cares.

4 airports 4 identical responses. I would say it's safe to say no worries bro's.

Little tip though only take what you need just incase. You just never know. I save my old bottles since I travel so much and what not. Just take exactly what you need just incase something happens. At least you don't loose out on the whole thing if some one off situation happens.

very good advice... thats a smart move... why even risk it by taking it all... that makes no sense but its good you point that out because people get in a hurry and overlook things like that...

Sure man.

That makes a lot of sense, and I'm glad you mentioned that. I will probably do the same thing next month when I fly

yep looks like im going to seattle and don't know how long so u think I can put this in checked bags?

Ya man, I'd say you are fine with that. That's exactly what I plan to do with my flight in 3 weeks. I'll be taking some S4, Aromasin, MK-677, and GW with me

Top Bottom