napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test, EQ, Tbol & Sarms - Log

gian

What’s up isarms family! It’s finally time for my 2nd cycle! Starting next week, I will begin my winter bulk (Test, Eq, Tbol & sarms) that will last 16 weeks...
As some of you may know, I have been a member since June 2016, mostly reading and learning... Over the past few months I have started posting and contributing more to the forum, so I hope this will be an opportunity to get to know you all better!

My beginning stats are as follows:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 176-178 lbs
Body fat: 9.2% (dexa scan)
Supplements: Multi, Whey, Creatine, BCAA
Previous cycles: Sarms cycle followed by 10 week test cyp 350mg
Training experience: I used to be a swimmer at a professional level, so I’ve been training for the past 16 years. 5 years ago I switched to a more hypertrophic-style of training and I started hitting the gym regularly 4 times a week.

My first set of goals is to gain mass and strength. I would ultimately like to hit the 190lbs mark, but I’m not in a hurry and I’m going for some dry, lean gains. I’ve always thought this is a marathon, not a sprint and I definitely don’t want that puffy look I often see... that’s why I’m going with something like Eq and Tbol instead of wet compounds like Deca and Dbol.
I had an amazing experience with sarms a few months ago and I then ran my first test cycle with great results. This time I decided to use both sarms and steroids.

Cycle layout:
1-24: MK-677 25mg per day
1-12: LGD-4033 10mg per day
1-12: RAD140 20mg per day
1-6: Tbol 60mg per day
1-6: Tudca
1-16: Test cyp 350mg per week
1-16: EQ 800mg per week
1-16: Aromasin 12.5mg E3D
1-16: Cycle Assist

Pct 19-22:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg E3D
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Gear is from Pharmacom; sarms and pct from Sarmsx. I’m running Aromasin every 3 days because I’ve found out that I’m a lot less prone to estrogen sides than most people... I considered running test at 500mg, but I had great results on my previous cycle with test at 350, so I don’t really see the need to run it any higher...

I will be posting my current diet and macros soon...can’t wait to start!

sounds like a great cycle and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
very very nice brother!! you are a prime example of someone that has studied, learned and done things the right way... im looking forward to this for so many reasons... clearly for you and you getting to exceed your goals but also for the positive impact you will have on others... im always here if you need me...

very very nice brother!! you are a prime example of someone that has studied, learned and done things the right way... im looking forward to this for so many reasons... clearly for you and you getting to exceed your goals but also for the positive impact you will have on others... im always here if you need me...

Thanks brother, I really appreciate it

This is perfectly setup from top to bottom. This is what proper planning and research looks like. Very nice bro.

I'll be following!

Awesome cycle man, I finished up the same one, minus the sarms, and had great results. Have fun man! I will say that the amount of oil I was pinning had me a little discouraged at first. Over 2ccs twice a week, but I quickly got used to it. Now I’m trying to get used to pinning such a small amount of oil for my measly trt dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Preparation Gian, looking forward to following this and see how you progress.

Awesome cycle man, I finished up the same one, minus the sarms, and had great results. Have fun man! I will say that the amount of oil I was pinning had me a little discouraged at first. Over 2ccs twice a week, but I quickly got used to it. Now I’m trying to get used to pinning such a small amount of oil for my measly trt dose.

I’m happy you enjoyed your cycle bro! Yes, I’m definitely not used to injecting that much... i think I’m going to try the ventro glute.. I’ve heard that you can easily inject 2cc and usually pip is minimal

I’m happy you enjoyed your cycle bro! Yes, I’m definitely not used to injecting that much... i think I’m going to try the ventro glute.. I’ve heard that you can easily inject 2cc and usually pip is minimal

VG was clutch through all that. I tried delts one time but it felt funny for a while so I didn’t go back to them until I was back to trt.

Looks good man enjoy the cycle. I'll be starting one soon hopefully when I get it all lined out. Good luck I'll be in to follow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A few notes on my diet:
My maintenance is around 2,900kcal so I’m aiming for a 400/500 caloric surplus. That puts me at 3,400 daily calories.

3,400 calories
Carbs - 50% (400g)
Protein - 35% (280g)
Fats - 15% (70g)

I know that some of you prefer having protein higher and carbs a bit lower, however over the past couple of years I’ve done a lot of trial and error and this is what works for me... I KNOW that my body responds better with carbs at 45-50%... In the past I tried having carbs lower and I felt like complete shit... no energy and no gains..

As a side note, I just want to report my experience with liver protection supplements: a few months ago my liver enzymes came back slightly elevated, so I first tried Nac & Milk Thistle, every day for 2 months. It did absolutely NOTHING for me... nothing at all... I then tried Tudca & Liv52 and after only 6 weeks my AST/ALT were 20 points lower... so it seems like Tudca and Liv52 are the real deal... but I can imagine that everyone reacts slightly differently

you do what your body responds to the best too... i know A LOT of guys that go carbs at that rate and do extremely well so you do you man... the same rules do not apply to everyone

Top Bottom