napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does Dylan Gemelli even lift?? Open to find out...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So, often times people like to run their mouth behind a keyboard (your mothers must be proud) in a truly pathetic manner however, it does get old, even when you ignore it most of the time... in the interest of helping many others who constantly ask me about my shoulder/delt/traps workouts as well as just shutting certain peoples' loud fucking mouths, i did a full recorded workout today... It has not been spliced an edited, but here's a preview clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-GNoJn1OI&feature=youtu.be

Lol, I was out earlier in a social setting earlier and later was watching the GSW game (and dozed off on the couch like old men do) and subsequently woke to see you had text me. I was so out of it I was getting ready to crash in bed and said lemme check the forum real quick with my phone forgotten on the couch and saw this entitled 'Does Dylan Gemelli even lift?? Open to find out...' thinking I'd have to Slap a Grizzly then saw the content. Bro, short, sweet and simple... definite plus on the great idea meter bro. So as you're lifting you commented and I'm like "he's commentating mid lift? Impressive". I'm not gonna lie, DB presses w/ 95 lbs and talking during is pretty impressive. I'd honestly like to see a version of this where you go thru and provide an overview of an entire shoulder routine trimmed up for video maybe say 6 minutes in length. Great video and I'm fucking jelly that your gym looks so great. Mine is pretty nice, but yours seems like an awesome place to lift/be. Love the video and concept bro!

Lol, I was out earlier in a social setting earlier and later was watching the GSW game (and dozed off on the couch like old men do) and subsequently woke to see you had text me. I was so out of it I was getting ready to crash in bed and said lemme check the forum real quick with my phone forgotten on the couch and saw this entitled 'Does Dylan Gemelli even lift?? Open to find out...' thinking I'd have to Slap a Grizzly then saw the content. Bro, short, sweet and simple... definite plus on the great idea meter bro. So as you're lifting you commented and I'm like "he's commentating mid lift? Impressive". I'm not gonna lie, DB presses w/ 95 lbs and talking during is pretty impressive. I'd honestly like to see a version of this where you go thru and provide an overview of an entire shoulder routine trimmed up for video maybe say 6 minutes in length. Great video and I'm fucking jelly that your gym looks so great. Mine is pretty nice, but yours seems like an awesome place to lift/be. Love the video and concept bro!
awww brother, you didnt read what i wrote! this was just a clip of the entire video.. the whole workout was recorded today... its getting pieced together to make a complete video! i just wanted to prove a point i can talk like its not big fucking thing hitting that weight JUST so anyone running their mouth can fucking eat it! LOL

New guys; save this link and watch it repeatedly.

And the haters are still going to talk shit about something.

So, often times people like to run their mouth behind a keyboard (your mothers must be proud) in a truly pathetic manner however, it does get old, even when you ignore it most of the time... in the interest of helping many others who constantly ask me about my shoulder/delt/traps workouts as well as just shutting certain peoples' loud fucking mouths, i did a full recorded workout today... It has not been spliced an edited, but here's a preview clip...

http://sendvid.com/4jr2fa28

Love it bro.....you know how it is....haters are always gonna hate, and maybe the video will help silence some of them, but you can never make them all go away. I've always said being hated like that is a true sign of success. Anybody that gets on the level you are has to deal with it. Those are some nice presses brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good vid and looking great. Have seen you on the boards for years and always wonder why you seem to attract so many haters.

Fuck yeah Dylan!
I hear an odd silence today. Not sure what it is. Lol
Can't wait to see your edited full video. Very nice camera quality.
Your gym looks top notch. And not too crowded either.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

95lb DB presses ain't no joke. My shoulders would be taxed just carrying the DBs to the bench lol

You probably thought it was a thread from me talking shit lol don't lie

#TeamDreamCrusher

You probably thought it was a thread from me talking shit lol don't lie

#TeamDreamCrusher

I thought it was probably some troll from another forum actually, you see them time to time asking the dumbest questions and you know they're stirring up shit. You've been really chill lately posting them sexy ass'd pics in your briefs and shit lol...

This is great Dylan this is the way by shutting ppl up by walking the walk. Let the keyboard gangstas talk with their fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was probably some troll from another forum actually, you see them time to time asking the dumbest questions and you know they're stirring up shit. You've been really chill lately posting them sexy ass'd pics in your briefs and shit lol...
You love it, bae ;)

#TeamDreamCrusher

New guys; save this link and watch it repeatedly.

And the haters are still going to talk shit about something.
sure they will bro, it comes with the territory but oh well.. im going to do me like i always do! =)

Love it bro.....you know how it is....haters are always gonna hate, and maybe the video will help silence some of them, but you can never make them all go away. I've always said being hated like that is a true sign of success. Anybody that gets on the level you are has to deal with it. Those are some nice presses brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
thats the way i see it... if someone is actually taking the time to hate etc... you have to be doing something right because its certainly not all negative feedback but its all good... in one ear and out the other... at times it actually makes me laugh because its so pathetic to actually take time out of your day to stalk someone (especially man on man LOL ) and then to take more time to talk shit.. its seriously about as pathetic as can be and im thankful i dont fall into that category!

Good vid and looking great. Have seen you on the boards for years and always wonder why you seem to attract so many haters.
it is what it is bro... the better you do in life or the more you try to do something where your speaking or making a difference, people all turn hateful... people resent others that do well or try to do something to make a helpful impact... its quite sad and pathetic, especially to someone like me who LOVES to see others succeed... fuck, i try SO HARD to bring the best out in everyone everyday but you know what, there is evil all over the place and people that are quite sad and pathetic that only try to bring others down with them... i dont let that happen... its one ear and out the other... i know who i am and what i am all about and all the people that care about me or truly KNOW me, know it as well.. i will always do what i do for everyone and continue to help and do what i can to save lives, motivate and inspire...

Fuck yeah Dylan!
I hear an odd silence today. Not sure what it is. Lol
Can't wait to see your edited full video. Very nice camera quality.
Your gym looks top notch. And not too crowded either.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
the new go pro brother! i love it! yes, the gym is only a year old... its a 24 hour fitness... its extremely nice and i go at times its not too crowded... excellent brand new equipment etc... i love clean facilities with good people in them... i appreciate your continuous support bro!

Top Bottom