napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and "roid rage" now being linked to Orlando Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
first off there is no such thing as a "Radical Islam" or "Moderate Islam" this is all bullshit there is only 1 islam and many elements are not compatible with a Liberal Secular Society any muslim who claims otherwise is lying im a muslim myself and there is no denying in islam that the punishment for one who commits homosexuality is Death any muslim who denies this is denying a part of islam however the biggest mistake people make is there needs to be 4 Witnesses to the act to be convicted and punished you cant just kill someone because they claim theyre gay and second This is AMERICA Not an Islamic Country!!! you cant apply sharia here as there is a constitution and this country is not ruled by sharia and muslims have to respect that anyone who cannot respect the rules here should get out!! However Just like muslims have absolutelty no right to spread sharia to the west america has no right in spreading Secular democracy to the muslim world

Islam is NOT Compatible with western democracy

you cant win this war forever there are 2 options for you

1) Pull your troops out of the Islamic World Including the Arabian Peninsula and stop your attempts to Liberalize Islam(which will never happen) and stop your support for Israel and Arab Dictators
2) Or fight to the end and face a Long bloody war with many lost sons and many more horrible and bloody terrorist attacks

Islam is NOT Compatible with western democracy

you cant win this war forever there are 2 options for you

1) Pull your troops out of the Islamic World Including the Arabian Peninsula and stop your attempts to Liberalize Islam(which will never happen) and stop your support for Israel and Arab Dictators
2) Or fight to the end and face a Long bloody war with many lost sons and many more horrible and bloody terrorist attacks

Troll...

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

first off there is no such thing as a "Radical Islam" or "Moderate Islam" this is all bullshit there is only 1 islam and many elements are not compatible with a Liberal Secular Society any muslim who claims otherwise is lying im a muslim myself and there is no denying in islam that the punishment for one who commits homosexuality is Death any muslim who denies this is denying a part of islam however the biggest mistake people make is there needs to be 4 Witnesses to the act to be convicted and punished you cant just kill someone because they claim theyre gay and second This is AMERICA Not an Islamic Country!!! you cant apply sharia here as there is a constitution and this country is not ruled by sharia and muslims have to respect that anyone who cannot respect the rules here should get out!! However Just like muslims have absolutelty no right to spread sharia to the west america has no right in spreading Secular democracy to the muslim world

But he is right lol I have to agree with him.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Our country is up in everyone's business and does need to pull out everywhere. But I think Islam is psychotic. I don't agree with Islam but I believe in freedom and staying the fuck out of other's business.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Our country is up in everyone's business and does need to pull out everywhere. But I think Islam is psychotic. I don't agree with Islam but I believe in freedom and staying the fuck out of other's business.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
I have to agree completely with all of that. One of our biggest problems has always been sticking our nose where it doesn't need to be

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have to agree completely with all of that. One of our biggest problems has always been sticking our nose where it doesn't need to be

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think we need to be "aware" of what's going on in the world around us because it will only be a matter of time before they're in our backyard.Intel is everything.The last time we didn't pay attention the holocaust happened.

War is about greed for power & money,nothing else.

"Barone said during the alleged steroid use Mateen’s arms went from 20 inches around to 40 inches around. "

yeah... ok media..

Probably the funniest thing I've read all day. It almost feels like the media is a parody of a parody these past few years, kind of like a Family Guy cut away. Yet, people will believe it as our nation falls deeper and deeper into idiocracy.

"HIS ARMS WENT FROM 20 INCHES TO LIKE 40 INCHES"?????

Come on..... Why does the media blow shit up like this. Any where they can find something to blame.
How about just telling the truth. He was turned down for the police academy for telling the truth and it pissed him off and being the coward he was he decided to harm innocent people than man up and try again. We've all been disappointed chasing a career but to do something like this, he wasn't right in the head to start with. Had nothing to do with gear.

"HIS ARMS WENT FROM 20 INCHES TO LIKE 40 INCHES"?????

Come on..... Why does the media blow shit up like this. Any where they can find something to blame.
How about just telling the truth. He was turned down for the police academy for telling the truth and it pissed him off and being the coward he was he decided to harm innocent people than man up and try again. We've all been disappointed chasing a career but to do something like this, he wasn't right in the head to start with. Had nothing to do with gear.

Had nothing to do with not getting into the police academy either bro. He said himself his allegiance is to ISIS. Investigated 3 times three years ago for telling coworkers he wished the FBI would raid his house and assault his wife so he could do an attack on them. His whole family is a jihadi party.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Probably the funniest thing I've read all day. It almost feels like the media is a parody of a parody these past few years, kind of like a Family Guy cut away. Yet, people will believe it as our nation falls deeper and deeper into idiocracy.

Idiocracy is EXACTLY what it is.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom