napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion about new primeval labs prohormones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that money isn't an issue but like I said I wouldn't pay an absorbent amount for shit you don't know wtf you are getting

Wow, this took a turn quickly. Understandable with current events. Buts keep it civilized.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Trust me if there is anybody who has a bone to pick with Islam it's me. But the guy has shown no ill will here. So let's pipe down the comments. Last time I checked the guy who killed all those people is dead as fuck. Trust me when I say that I have killed my fair share of Muslims, but they where active paticipants in hostile actions.

no I agree totally with you but we are supposed to keep it somewhat civil. I mean if he came in here disrespecting or screamin aloha snackbar or some shit I would be on his ass too lol

Y'all act like I'm talking out my ass?
Nope, I'm not. I share your sentiments. But I'm not giving the guy a hard time for being Muslim. Yes I believe that all Muslims are not terrorist, but all terrorist are Muslims. It's a fine line between right and wrong. Let's keep it civilized.

Hey bro I see Ur from Dubai? they kill u if u try to convert right? Yes they do...so I'm just checking to see who u are. See where Ur minds at. Know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom