napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt and "cruise". What's the difference?

stets

What is the real difference between the two? I've read doing self administer of trt is pretty much no looking back. But can you do a cruise dose of test and a few blast throughout the year and come back to normal levels?

Not sure if I wrote this out correctly but can one cruise and blast a year and come out ok? Or once you "cruise" dose test, there is no coming back??

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I've read of people using gear for an extended period of time and they were able go back to normal after a very extensive PCT. The chances however are not really good and you should always be prepared for worst case scenario.

I've read of people using gear for an extended period of time and they did go back to normal after a very extensive PCT but the changes are not really good and you should always be prepared for worst case scenario.
So when you say "changes are not really good" does that also mean that some did not come back to normal levels? Could someone blast and cruise maybe 1-2yrs and come back to normal levels with a good amount of pct?

So when you say "changes are not really good" does that also mean that some did not come back to normal levels? Could someone blast and cruise maybe 1-2yrs and come back to normal levels with a good amount of pct?

Sorry I meant chances... There's really no way of knowing. Is it possible? I think so but the longer the less of a chance in my opinion...

Sorry I meant chances... There's really no way of knowing. Is it possible? I think so but the longer the less of a chance in my opinion...
Understandable. I don't mind doing pct but if blasting and cruising has no more sides as cycling off then I wouldn't mind trying a cruise blast for a year or 2.

Understandable. I don't mind doing pct but if blasting and cruising has no more sides as cycling off then I wouldn't mind trying a cruise blast for a year or 2.

The hormonal swings are definitely less with blast and cruise but most people will call it reckless behavior if done when you're capable of PCT so be prepared for that type of feedback.

The hormonal swings are definitely less with blast and cruise but most people will call it reckless behavior if done when you're capable of PCT so be prepared for that type of feedback.
Yea I'm not going to do that. I don't get that bad emotionally. Just wondering if people can come off normally if done proper

Yea I'm not going to do that. I don't get that bad emotionally. Just wondering if people can come off normally if done proper

I was watching a video about Dorian Yates and when he retired and came off of everything he did not go back to normal and is on TRT for life. That is not necessary a bad thing because it can keep you feeling young in your later years but it will be a life long commitment.

I was watching a video about Dorian Yates and when he retired and came off of everything he did not go back to normal and is on TRT for life. That is not necessary a bad thing because it can keep you feeling young in your later years but it will be a life long commitment.
But that seems for the intense professional bbers. Would doing a conservative cruise/blast get you back to normal levels after a few years of doing it?

But that seems for the intense professional bbers. Would doing a conservative cruise/blast get you back to normal levels after a few years of doing it?

I don't think it really matters... Professional bber or regular Joe... It can do permanent damage.

I've been on Dr prescribed TRT for 15 years due to a pituitary problem
TRT isn't just substituting Test for your natural test production.....it triggers a whole host of hormone related complications
and affects your whole endocrine system

Nothing beats natural test production! Guard it with your life!!!

Google TRT downside for a bit of prospective

TRT should be a last resort when your body is no longer capable of producing an adequate supply

I've been on Dr prescribed TRT for 15 years due to a pituitary problem
TRT isn't just substituting Test for your natural test production.....it triggers a whole host of hormone related complications
and affects your whole endocrine system

Nothing beats natural test production! Guard it with your life!!!

Google TRT downside for a bit of prospective

TRT should be a last resort when your body is no longer capable of producing an adequate supply
Good to know. But would it be the same effect as to doing it for a year or 2 then coming off?

Good to know. But would it be the same effect as to doing it for a year or 2 then coming off?

WHY ON EARTH would you even want to take the chance of permanent shut down....the risk to benefit ratio is none existent

Honestly man, this question is not a straight answer. There's people that can go on one 12 week cycle and never recover so asking if someone can blast and cruise 1 to 2 years and be ok can't be answered. Are there people that have done it? sure. Is it smart? no. Everyone is completely different. That means there is no cut and dry answer. The longer you stay on, the more you increase your risk for permanent shutdown. TRT is no joke bud. There is no guarantee you will ever recover no matter what pct you do. If you have good natural test levels and you're healthy, do your best to keep it that way. A blast with necessary time off in between is fine. Considering blasting and cruising for years and then hoping for recovery especially for a recreational user is a stupid move in my opinion. If you are worried about not making "gains" in the off periods in between cycles, why not consider bridging with Sarms? Much better alternative man.

For TRT guys there is hope out there. For the guys who want to ramp up there natural production again. They have several drugs in Devolpment that have basically restored natural production. One of them is so successful that it hasn't brought anybody back to natural Test production in studies and trials. Its in its infancy and may take a while for it to hit the markets. Ill send my old doc a email and ask what the name of it was again. The Docs have already been getting info about it. I believe its being developed by a company called Lilly.

For TRT guys there is hope out there. For the guys who want to ramp up there natural production again. They have several drugs in Devolpment that have basically restored natural production. One of them is so successful that it hasn't brought anybody back to natural Test production in studies and trials. Its in its infancy and may take a while for it to hit the markets. Ill send my old doc a email and ask what the name of it was again. The Docs have already been getting info about it. I believe its being developed by a company called Lilly.
Interesting...

What is the real difference between the two? I've read doing self administer of trt is pretty much no looking back. But can you do a cruise dose of test and a few blast throughout the year and come back to normal levels?

Not sure if I wrote this out correctly but can one cruise and blast a year and come out ok? Or once you "cruise" dose test, there is no coming back??

I don't really understand the point of going on a blast and cruise for a year or two then coming off. What would be the benefit of that? Makes no sense at all to me. If you can sustain healthy levels naturally, then why inject what your body will give you for free?! I would have killed to maintain healthy natty levels, so I just don't understand it when I see guys wanting to cruise that have a normal healthy functioning HPTA.

As for the question, who knows. You take a gamble every time you go on cycle at all, and the longer you go on the bigger the risk of not being able to recover. Can it be done? Sure.....but it depends on the person. Some will recover, where some will not. I can tell you my own experience. My test levels were always middle to lower normal, but when I ran a little longer cycle than normal as part of contest prep (18 weeks) I wasn't able to recover afterwards in any way no matter what I did. I couldn't get my levels above 200 after trying several months, it was hell. It forced me into TRT and I've been on it ever since.

Honestly man, this question is not a straight answer. There's people that can go on one 12 week cycle and never recover so asking if someone can blast and cruise 1 to 2 years and be ok can't be answered. Are there people that have done it? sure. Is it smart? no. Everyone is completely different. That means there is no cut and dry answer. The longer you stay on, the more you increase your risk for permanent shutdown. TRT is no joke bud. There is no guarantee you will ever recover no matter what pct you do. If you have good natural test levels and you're healthy, do your best to keep it that way. A blast with necessary time off in between is fine. Considering blasting and cruising for years and then hoping for recovery especially for a recreational user is a stupid move in my opinion. If you are worried about not making "gains" in the off periods in between cycles, why not consider bridging with Sarms? Much better alternative man.

This is perfect. Spot on and well said

Don't bet on it. Trt is equivalent to a natural level whereas a cruise is higher and meant to maintain gains between cycles better. It's generally superphysiological.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus, if you plan on coming off completely in 1-2 years then there is no point in cruising in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom