napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence is PURE EXCELLENT!

stets

Once I seen the flash sale for 40% off, I knew I had to jump on it. So I went and placed an order aromasin to stock up. But today I was thinking I should've added on some PCT item such as clomid and Nolvadex. So I asked for help and Dylan responded pretty quick and helped me through the whole process quick and easy and saved me from making 2 separate orders which would have made me pay 2x for shipping. Excellent service!

Can't wait for my ancillaries to come in!

Great to hear this bro. I personally have placed 5 orders through PE and everyone meets or exceeds all expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I seen the flash sale for 40% off, I knew I had to jump on it. So I went and placed an order aromasin to stock up. But today I was thinking I should've added on some PCT item such as clomid and Nolvadex. So I asked for help and Dylan responded pretty quick and helped me through the whole process quick and easy and saved me from making 2 separate orders which would have made me pay 2x for shipping. Excellent service!

Im more than happy to help bro

That's awesome to hear buddy, and I'm glad you got it all taken care of. I knew you would! :)

are you going to get bloodwork done after you use the products?

I'm going to try!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You def should man.. I like to encourage everyone to get bloods done, it holds the company accountable, but also tells you how your body takes certain chems. PE is gtg for sure, and I recently had blood work done for their letro that I was running and couldn't believe how strong it was. Blood work confirmed it was doing it's job.

You def should man.. I like to encourage everyone to get bloods done, it holds the company accountable, but also tells you how your body takes certain chems. PE is gtg for sure, and I recently had blood work done for their letro that I was running and couldn't believe how strong it was. Blood work confirmed it was doing it's job.
Nice! Can't wait to use them

Ya the sr9009 is good stuff. Been doing 1ml every 3 hpurs and i already see changes after a week. With proper diet and training ofcourse

PHURIOUS

you're doing 80mg/day or something? damn sir...

Ya depending on when i up its 4-5 droppers full.

I started slow when i forst tried it and saw some change after a few weeks but now i am up to that much and i see a real difference. Plus right now im natty not on anything but that. No aas no hgh.

PHURIOUS

Ya depending on when i up its 4-5 droppers full.

I started slow when i forst tried it and saw some change after a few weeks but now i am up to that much and i see a real difference. Plus right now im natty not on anything but that. No aas no hgh.

PHURIOUS

I need to try that

Ya the sr9009 is good stuff. Been doing 1ml every 3 hpurs and i already see changes after a week. With proper diet and training ofcourse

PHURIOUS

Haven't tried that one yet. Might pick up some to run this spring. That's awesome to hear it's been treating you good.

ffa47c30f60b67c6c92953e78e062b91.jpg

Ordered 4 aromasin Tuesday I think. Added on clomid and Nolvadex a day later and came in yesterday. Which isn't too bad considering I'm in hawaii

Ordered 4 aromasin Tuesday I think. Added on clomid and Nolvadex a day later and came in yesterday. Which isn't too bad considering I'm in hawaii

Damn. That's what I call awesome customer service and fast shipping!

Top Bottom