napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

POST CT by DGA DAILY LOG

JOJO562

gonna try and do a daily log of POST CT as im using it as my HCG replacement and into my PCT. Follow up! this will be my 100% honest experience.

Day 1: 6/17/2018

took my dose mid day as I was at work when the shipping came. Nothing crazy to report. Had low carbs as it wasnt a training day but I decided to train legs since I was bored. Idk what happened but I had a super pump. Pump was so severe that it affected my training style significantly. I usually warm up legs on the stationary bike and immediately felt the pump in my quads 3 minutes in. Lol wasnt able to squat as heavy as I wanted as pump was constant.

Day2: 6/18/2018

Taking my dose with breakfast as yesterday i took it on an empty stomach and it kinda gave me a mild headache. felt much better today. everyones different. lol
it was shoulder day today. pump was still amazingly through the roof. not sure if this product is supposed to do that but my pump was crazy. like burning almost hurting crazy. but it felt GREAT. strength is high. my gyms dumbells for some reason only goes up to 100. but i shoulder pressed them for 2 sets of 12 at the end of my working sets
( 5 sets). i usually work up to 110 for 8 at other gyms when dumbells are available. also intensity was very high. sweated my ass off in the gym. loving the way im feeling right now. mood is elevated for sure! also a little hornier (lol) today to be honest. couldnt wait to lay down with the girlfriend haha.

Day 3 : 6/19/2018

ALMIGHTY ARM DAY! bis and tris. Pump still saluted. still feeling really good. and strong AS FUCK. 1 thing though. i got ANGRY AS FUCK today. i was leaving the gym and 2 dumb fuck kids. were driving crazy through the parking lot and almost hit me and laughed. i call them kids even though i know im probably only 4 years older than them because that was KID SHIT. i IMMEDIATELY RAN to where they were parked and honestly wanted to beat the fuck out of both of them. never felt so angry in my life. it was like a switch. off to on. other than that. pretty solid day inside the gym and outside. mood is still enhanced .

06/24/2018 missed a couple days of reporting but still took it. lifts are awesome. pumps are great, energy is up, and so is my libido. even though im running test, i still feel even more IN THE MOOD than i was without taking POST CT on my first 10 weeks. i hit a 30 lb PR on squats . My previous PR was 455... i jumped up to 485 this last leg day which was on friday.

also PR'd on incline bench at 315 for 2. felt really good and recovery time was great. felt like i wasnt moving fast enough. i felt extremely motivated and happy through out the workout.

im definitely enjoying the benefits of this product.

PS. My Boys are coming back stronger than they were on cycle. i cant wait to see how i feel when im in full PCT mode in few weeks.

Top Bottom