napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letrozol

cldblded

Hi,

I´m competing for the first time in autum this year, I have a coach which already gave me a complete cycle.
I never went below 10 percent body fat which means I never used any kind of cutting roids or anti estrogens.

The plan includes letrozol 2.5 ed starting at 3 months out - have u ever heard of taking letrozol for such a long time and already at the beginning of the prep?

Greetings

I start letro like that 2 weeks out when I pull test too get dry as fuck . not loose fat just pull water why would you crush your estrogen for 3 months you entire prep you going too feel like shit and not be able too get an erection

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

lmao im just wondering .. were not running crazy amounts of gear and hes known for perfect dry as fuck conditioning. he doesnt have a lot of clients but all of them which I know came ripped to death.

I have to talk with him about that again, I dont want to feel like shit the whole prep

It would make zero sense to crush your estrogen that long. It's pretty routine to do that the last 10 days to two weeks leading up to a show but there's no need to go longer than that, and it would be hell if you did.

There's so many shitty coaches out there giving shitty advice, and it just blows my mind

I start letro like that 2 weeks out when I pull test too get dry as fuck . not loose fat just pull water why would you crush your estrogen for 3 months you entire prep you going too feel like shit and not be able too get an erection

As if prep wasn't enough of a bitch.

lmao im just wondering .. were not running crazy amounts of gear and hes known for perfect dry as fuck conditioning. he doesnt have a lot of clients but all of them which I know came ripped to death.

I have to talk with him about that again, I dont want to feel like shit the whole prep

He doesn't have a lot of clients.....Hmmmm, wonder why.

Its easy too get someone peeled for a show . look at his team during the off season bro are they lean all year or do they gain 30 lbs after 2 weeks off stage . of they stay lean he knows nutrition and did it right . if they rebound horribly they were prepped wrong too much over compensation with drugs and starvation type diets .

You want a good coach PM I have guys I can recommend that coach IFBB pros and you can read about them online as there well known in bodybuilding industry . there amatures with hard work ethic and decent genetics get pro cards with these guys

Top Bottom