napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halo vs Proviron

Proviron will dry you out in higher doses and is very safe too run longer periods almost no toxicity .Halo will make you like granite if your lean and make you strong as fuck very powerful but extremely toxic and should be run longer than 4 weeks tops and really that's pushing it. Honestly halotestin is really only necessary last 3 weeks going into a show or the last few days before a powerlifting meet for the average dude its better off left alone

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Halo and methyltren are like a full auto 50 cal. Really powerful and cool too look at but for 90 percent of people its overkill

Thanks GymJ, implementing Proviron at 75 or 100 ED, I'm assuming? Halo has fast acting but high toxicity like Anadrol.
As far as pwo, (too toxic, risk not worth rewards). As far as test susp, w/ pip is it worth it as a pwo ??

Lol... love that MT though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This fall I'm gonna run it through my bulk only on leg day Pre workout with insulin and a jug full of aminos and branch cyclic dextrin then have my cheat meal for the week postworkout see of I can put 10 lbs on these wheels.

Thanks GymJ, implementing Proviron at 75 or 100 ED, I'm assuming? Halo has fast acting but high toxicity like Anadrol.
As far as pwo, (too toxic, risk not worth rewards). As far as test susp, w/ pip is it worth it as a pwo ??
Not like Anadrol 5 times drol I run drol at 100 mg a day for weeks . Halo make drol look like Anavar . halo and methyl tren are like chasing handfuls of Tylenol with everclear

Comparing the most mild oral steroid to the most harsh oral steroid? They don't have many similarities at all to be honest

Test susp can be a great tool IF you understand it and can monitor everything keeping it all stable in you. Massive gains can be had with an all suspension cycle, however the chances of a single person/novice user pulling it off are slim. I really think it'd require a team of persons all well versed in AAS and bloodwork w/ medical supervision to maximize it.

Proviron: Aswesome stuff that by no means yields halo like results, or damage.

Halo compared to proviron? Umm
im lost on that one... they are polar opposites... there is nothing similar about them... i thought it was a typo... you are talking about one of, if not the harshest oral and overall steroid you can run to one that is as light as can be with completely different characteristics and properties... the only similarity is muscle hardening and thats not even a battle... proviron is very mild and halo is ridiculously strong... im lost on that one

im lost on that one... they are polar opposites... there is nothing similar about them... i thought it was a typo... you are talking about one of, if not the harshest oral and overall steroid you can run to one that is as light as can be with completely different characteristics and properties... the only similarity is muscle hardening and thats not even a battle... proviron is very mild and halo is ridiculously strong... im lost on that one
Exactly bro. I don't get it at all

Not even comparable. That's like comparing 25mg ostarine to 500mg testosterone. Really just far too distant in severity.

Top Bottom