napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pet peeve - talking doses by cc or ml

Saiyan

Seriously pisses me off. Not sure why but I don't even want to help people when they talk about dosing by cc or ml. As soon as I see it I want to back out of the post. I really have to fight to answer if I see it this way. It's either that or fighting off an extremely sarcastic response.
Don't talk to me in cc/ml. Give me the damn concentration. "The plan is to take Xmg per week" will get me talking to you and fine tuning things much easier than "I'm taking 2cc per week". lol I'm getting annoyed just typing it!

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

The reason we are reluctant to help the cc ers...is because we know on our hearts these guys are clueless

Don't you know it's not the testosterone that makes you grow it's the calories in the GSO

Robolics Labs Representative

Seriously pisses me off. Not sure why but I don't even want to help people when they talk about dosing by cc or ml. As soon as I see it I want to back out of the post. I really have to fight to answer if I see it this way. It's either that or fighting off an extremely sarcastic response.
Don't talk to me in cc/ml. Give me the damn concentration. "The plan is to take Xmg per week" will get me talking to you and fine tuning things much easier than "I'm taking 2cc per week". lol I'm getting annoyed just typing it!

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Use both! Concentration is as important as volume! Certain muscle only hold so much!! For example "I pin EQ at 600mg at 2 mL/ week!" This should be in large muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't you know it's not the testosterone that makes you grow it's the calories in the GSO

Robolics Labs Representative

DUHHH...I knew my macro's were off..just couldn't figure out where... I've been neglecting to add the oil l pin into MyFitnessPal calc's !

Thanks..It all make sense now

bhahahaha

DUHHH...I knew my macro's were off..just couldn't figure out where... I've been neglecting to add the oil l pin into MyFitnessPal calc's !

Thanks..It all make sense now

bhahahaha
Bahahaha!

That's why I'm switching to MCT. Much more macro friendly. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

brother, if you think you are frustrated... do you realize how many stupid ass emails i get a day listing shit like that and i have to waste my time over and over and fucking over again telling people how noone on the fucking planet knows what they are saying...

Use both! Concentration is as important as bolume! Certain muscle only hold so much!! For example "I pin EQ at 600mg at 2 mL/ week!

Lol bolume. I only reference cc's when ppl know what I'm pinning specifically.

Lol bolume. I only reference cc's when ppl know what I'm pinning specifically.

My hands have 9 inch span and can not fit Iphone keyboard.

Top Bottom