napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning 2nd Cycld

Locman12

5'10
13-14%
TRT

Approx 4 years training properly. (Diet dialed in, training dialed in)

Cycle history:

A few sarms cycles and am finishing up my first AAS cycle (test only 350/wk) this weekend.

I'm planning my next cycle right now since my last one is coming to and end. I'll be cruising on 100mg test and a few sarms for the following 12 weeks and jumping back in.

I had great success with my first cycle, put on some good size for me and don't really have too rough of a road ahead as far as cutting a few percent off my BF. It did jump a little on cycle as expected but not terrible at all. I'll be diced up in no time.

On my second cycle should I leave test at 350/wk since I had success with it? Or bump it up? 350/wk had my T over 1800 which is over 6x what my T was before.

Secondly, is it too soon to add EQ in the mix. If so, ok. If not too soon what's a good dose to start with? I know people like to run it pretty high(8-900) just wasn't sure if that's for an experienced user or if a guy can start off that high.

Yay or nay on tbol kickstart for second cycle?

My goal is lean, sustainable gains.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently I can't proofread. Obviously it should read cycle not cycld.

5'10
13-14%
TRT

Approx 4 years training properly. (Diet dialed in, training dialed in)

Cycle history:

A few sarms cycles and am finishing up my first AAS cycle (test only 350/wk) this weekend.

I'm planning my next cycle right now since my last one is coming to and end. I'll be cruising on 100mg test and a few sarms for the following 12 weeks and jumping back in.

I had great success with my first cycle, put on some good size for me and don't really have too rough of a road ahead as far as cutting a few percent off my BF. It did jump a little on cycle as expected but not terrible at all. I'll be diced up in no time.

On my second cycle should I leave test at 350/wk since I had success with it? Or bump it up? 350/wk had my T over 1800 which is over 6x what my T was before.

Secondly, is it too soon to add EQ in the mix. If so, ok. If not too soon what's a good dose to start with? I know people like to run it pretty high(8-900) just wasn't sure if that's for an experienced user or if a guy can start off that high.

Yay or nay on tbol kickstart for second cycle?

My goal is lean, sustainable gains.

Thanks in advance.

you are perfectly fine to run eq at 800 mg... that is not an experienced user dose, thats a normal dose... you can start at 600 if you want but personally, to me, you are not utilizing it to the highest extent... its really up to you on how high you run test... it all depends on your goals moving forward... there is no problem going to 500 and there is also no problem keeping it at 350... tbol is perfectly fine to add here as well... i love the combo of test, eq, tbol, lgd and rad... that would be so optimal for you on a second cycle...

I agree with this cycle. Tbol is a nice addition. I assume you know you'll be needing to run the eq for 16 weeks right? That being said, for a second cycle with eq I'd suggest keeping your test lower if you had good results with it. You'll be on significantly longer this rum

So it would look like this?

1-16 test cyp 350-500
1-16 eq 800
1-6 tbol 60/day
12.5 aromasin eod
Lgd 10/day

Rad 20/day

And some sort of cycle support.

I agree with this cycle. Tbol is a nice addition. I assume you know you'll be needing to run the eq for 16 weeks right? That being said, for a second cycle with eq I'd suggest keeping your test lower if you had good results with it. You'll be on significantly longer this rum

Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking on the test, really just don't want to raise the ceiling too high, too soon.

350-400mg of test a week is a solid dose. Should be a kickass cycle for you Loc. You like EQ.

Agreed^ you can always bump or lower. Make sure you schedule a donation at some point during or after to keep your hematocrit within range

How long would I run the cycle assist for? Just concurrent with taking the tbol (1-6) or a little longer or the whole run?

So it would look like this?

1-16 test cyp 350-500
1-16 eq 800
1-6 tbol 60/day
12.5 aromasin eod
Lgd 10/day

Rad 20/day

And some sort of cycle support.

I think tht looks great bro. Cycle would treat you very nicely

Top Bottom