napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

46 Yrs Old

absolutely... you have no idea how well gw and eq go together.. think peanut butter and jelly and chocolate and cake... LOL Yeah, thats how good they go together... ULTIMATE endurance... just wait and then adding mk in there... just an amazing cycle... healing, strength, lean muscle and the list goes on and on and on... your going to melt fat, add lean muscle, be in top condition etc... AS LONG as you are consistent with diet and training... make sure you really push yourself with your training as you get going with these compounds because your ability to do far more will be there...
Well I guess I need to get some ordered then.

absolutely... you have no idea how well gw and eq go together.. think peanut butter and jelly and chocolate and cake... LOL Yeah, thats how good they go together... ULTIMATE endurance... just wait and then adding mk in there... just an amazing cycle... healing, strength, lean muscle and the list goes on and on and on... your going to melt fat, add lean muscle, be in top condition etc... AS LONG as you are consistent with diet and training... make sure you really push yourself with your training as you get going with these compounds because your ability to do far more will be there...
OK "D" I just ordered a bottle of GW and one of MK.
How much do I take of each, (in dropper amounts)?

OK "D" I just ordered a bottle of GW and one of MK.
How much do I take of each, (in dropper amounts)?

GW is ONE full dropper EVERYDAY, ONCE A DAY... GW should be dosed 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, in the a.m.

MK 2866 is HALF a dropper, ONCE A DAY, IN THE A.M.

Top Bottom