napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 Week Healing Stack

Synek13

Hello Guys,

I'm recovering from a wrist injury 3 weeks ago. I broke my wrist & had surgery on it. I purchased the 12 week healing/recovery stack & started it this past Tuesday. I have spoke to Dylan about the stack. He gave me the break down for the stack. I just want to know if I'm taking the correct dosage on it. I breakdown is as follows:

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Regarding the dosage, how much is each since the syringe is in ml? I know this may be a noob question but I did my conversion & I just want to make sure I'm taking it correctly with the right dosage. The SARMS were purchased from sarmsx. Also when should these sarms kickin. Also lastly, I am taking these SARMS down my throat with a chase of grapefruit if that's okay. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

mk677 one full dropper
lgd one full dropper
mk2866 half a dropper

give it a few days and yes grapefruit is fine

Hello Guys,

I'm recovering from a wrist injury 3 weeks ago. I broke my wrist & had surgery on it. I purchased the 12 week healing/recovery stack & started it this past Tuesday. I have spoke to Dylan about the stack. He gave me the break down for the stack. I just want to know if I'm taking the correct dosage on it. I breakdown is as follows:

9-12 d aspartic acid

Regarding the dosage, how much is each since the syringe is in ml? I know this may be a noob question but I did my conversion & I just want to make sure I'm taking it correctly with the right dosage. The SARMS were purchased from sarmsx. Also when should these sarms kickin. Also lastly, I am taking these SARMS down my throat with a chase of grapefruit if that's okay. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Concentrations should be right there on the labels bro. It shows the mg per ml.

MK677 will take a bit to build up and give effects. Lgd and mk2866 should take a couple weeks to start noticing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro if you post that you have testofuel one more time im going to lose my fucking mind... we understand you have it and yes, thats fine to use as well..

Hello Guys,

9-12 d aspartic acid

Thanks!

I was about to order me some D Aspartic Acid, and then I came across this published 1 year ago, showing that it lowers Levels of Total Test and Free Test:
https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-015-0078-7

So looks like I will be holding out on buying it until I can get more research on this matter.

I was about to order me some D Aspartic Acid, and then I came across this published 1 year ago, showing that it lowers Levels of Total Test and Free Test:
https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-015-0078-7

So looks like I will be holding out on buying it until I can get more research on this matter.

right and theres counter studies to that as well, just like everything else... you do whatever you want on the cycle... i wouldnt recommend it if it was hurting you in that manner whatsoever... i dont say it just to say it because it sounds good

Hey guys,

Update on the stack. It's been 6 weeks into the healing stack & in all honesty I feel great in regards to pain. I don't feel any pain in my wrist but I am still in a hard cast till Tuesday. After Tuesday my cast comes off & I can start therapy, movements in my wrist. We will see how everything goes after that. I am still satisfied with how this stack has been for me. My x-Rays look great. I will keep you guys posted during therapy process. I hope my moments in my wrist will be just fine but putting my hand in a full fist with pretty much no pain makes me feel great.

Hey guys,

Update on the stack. It's been 6 weeks into the healing stack & in all honesty I feel great in regards to pain. I don't feel any pain in my wrist but I am still in a hard cast till Tuesday. After Tuesday my cast comes off & I can start therapy, movements in my wrist. We will see how everything goes after that. I am still satisfied with how this stack has been for me. My x-Rays look great. I will keep you guys posted during therapy process. I hope my moments in my wrist will be just fine but putting my hand in a full fist with pretty much no pain makes me feel great.
Good to hear that recovery is coming along ok bud. Keep us updated on how everything progresses

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom