napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Time of day for orals

Nazgul26

Yo! Getting ready to run var & t3 along with my test. What time of day would u take the orals? And should I split up the dosage? Such as, if I?m running 50mg/ED of var, should I split it into 2 25mg doses? And at what times? Same with T3, should I split it up and what?s the best time of day to take? Thx dudes

time of day makes no difference... anavar half life is about 9-10 hours... i honestly dont find it necessary to split the dose as ive used it both ways either all at once or splitting and never saw one bit of difference... however, based on half life, you could do a split dose about 10-12 hours apart... i dont advise on t3 usage because i dont think anyone should use it other than people with a medical need

Yo! Getting ready to run var & t3 along with my test. What time of day would u take the orals? And should I split up the dosage? Such as, if I?m running 50mg/ED of var, should I split it into 2 25mg doses? And at what times? Same with T3, should I split it up and what?s the best time of day to take? Thx dudes
The time of day doesn't matter. Just stick to the same time every day. No need to split the dose either.

I take them an hour before training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx dudes. I do a lot of my own research and u can get a lot of different info from different sources. But I trust was Dylan says. He obviously puts in the work & has done his homework. I?ve watched many videos of his & he?s very well educated on the subject. I appreciate u guys? input! Stay hard!

And would u guys recommend running any sarms with these compounds?
i assume you are cutting based on what you are running... i would really think twice about using t3 but thats up to you...

as far as sarms, DEFINITELY add them with anavar... i would go with gw, sr9009 and s4... this will be a bad ass cycle... https://sarms.forsale

I?ve never used sarms but have read up on them. If I understood correctly, u don?t need PCT with them? That?d be cool if those 3 came in one of those bundles for sale! If I were to try those, is there dosing & duration info included, or do I need to do my own research for that?

I?ve never used sarms but have read up on them. If I understood correctly, u don?t need PCT with them? That?d be cool if those 3 came in one of those bundles for sale! If I were to try those, is there dosing & duration info included, or do I need to do my own research for that?
if you run anavar, you need a full pct regardless... i can give you a full layout without anavar included so you can see what it would look like with sarms only ... of the three, only s4 is slightly suppressive... you only need a mini pct with sarms in general... you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Honestly the best time of day to take them is when you will remember to take them. I would just set an alarm on your phone for when you want to take them. The actual timing really doesn't effect anything significant.

Top Bottom