napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My SARMS Journey - with Progress PHOTOS

Hey MissBizz, still in awe over how similar our names are. haha
Yes, I did get my ferratin levels back down to a normal range. So glad to be off the alcohol and actually feel a lot better and more energized. The only downside is that no one wants to hang out with me anymore cause they say I'm boring now... LMFAO
And once again, thanks for those articles you pointed me to. That was some good reading!
You are very welcome. Just know that being boring and healthy sometimes is just better lol. Bigbusiness and I spend every Friday night at the gym. We don't drink at all...so we are pretty boring as well lol.. I'm glad things are going better.

My last cycle I was doing 300 squats 100 push ups 300 jumping Jacks 300 ball crunches I may have these numbers off slightly. I did a round of a 100 of jumping Jacks and squats 25 push ups and 100 crunches..rested a few minutes the repeated. You'll get the squats down they are hard but if you rest between sets you'll get them in :)

You are very welcome. Just know that being boring and healthy sometimes is just better lol. Bigbusiness and I spend every Friday night at the gym. We don't drink at all...so we are pretty boring as well lol.. I'm glad things are going better.

My last cycle I was doing 300 squats 100 push ups 300 jumping Jacks 300 ball crunches I may have these numbers off slightly. I did a round of a 100 of jumping Jacks and squats 25 push ups and 100 crunches..rested a few minutes the repeated. You'll get the squats down they are hard but if you rest between sets you'll get them in :)

Yeah, I'll take boring and healthy any day over out of shape and the life of the party. Somehow I'll have to come up with a delicate balance. 300 squats? OMG, you are a robot. My thighs and knees get wobbly when I try over 50 in one setting. Hopefully, I get there soon. I'm only 24 days in, and to be honest; my legs have never been my strong suit. I wanna be like you and Bigbusiness when I grow up and workout on Friday nights. haha
I noticed earlier that you have a transformation thread, I'll definitely be following it.
Thanks

I know it's probably no big defeat, but I woke up this morning and did 55 body squats instead of 50. I'm trying to get to that magic number of 100-150 squats......... All I could think about is Missbizz doing 300 squats. Thanks for the extra push!

I know it's probably no big defeat, but I woke up this morning and did 55 body squats instead of 50. I'm trying to get to that magic number of 100-150 squats......... All I could think about is Missbizz doing 300 squats. Thanks for the extra push!
Haha...I'm glad I could motivate you :) an increase in 5 is definitely an increase...now each time just add 5 more you'll be to 100 in no time

So I finally received my package so that I could continue my 12-week cycle and unfortunately they sent the wrong bottles. I ordered the 8 weeks Super Healing Stack, and what I received was a bottle of Stenabolic and LiquiAro. I am fresh out of LGD and S-4 and soon to be completely out of the Nutrobal. So my question to all of you senior members is what the hell do I do now?
As of this second, it looks like I will have to have a gap with taking the missing supplements. Thoughts anyone?

So I finally received my package so that I could continue my 12-week cycle and unfortunately they sent the wrong bottles. I ordered the 8 weeks Super Healing Stack, and what I received was a bottle of Stenabolic and LiquiAro. I am fresh out of LGD and S-4 and soon to be completely out of the Nutrobal. So my question to all of you senior members is what the hell do I do now?
As of this second, it looks like I will have to have a gap with taking the missing supplements. Thoughts anyone?

Call them and tell them to send your "correct" order overnight or 2 day priority.. they're a business... they should do that.. and by good faith sent the stuff back that you didn't order... its on them ... check your receipt to make sure you ordered the right stuff before you call just to make sure... just my opinion

Call them and tell them to send your "correct" order overnight or 2 day priority.. they're a business... they should do that.. and by good faith sent the stuff back that you didn't order... its on them ... check your receipt to make sure you ordered the right stuff before you call just to make sure... just my opinion

Call them? I didn't know there was a number you could call. I did send them an email early this morning but haven't heard back from them yet. And I'm well aware of what I ordered because the amount had to be cut in half just for them to ship it. I most certainly didn't order what came in the mail today. When the lady gave me the package, I thought to myself this is a fairly small package for $800 worth of supplements. Hopefully they get back to me so I can continue my cycle.

Call them? I didn't know there was a number you could call. I did send them an email early this morning but haven't heard back from them yet. And I'm well aware of what I ordered because the amount had to be cut in half just for them to ship it. I most certainly didn't order what came in the mail today. When the lady gave me the package, I thought to myself this is a fairly small package for $800 worth of supplements. Hopefully they get back to me so I can continue my cycle.
yea.. just checked the site, no phone number... I ordered a product on monday and no ship yet as well... maybe they're backed up Bro

Day 63

So I'm on day 63 and my body is shaping up very well. I've been snapping photos along the way and will post my transformation images soon. I do have a quick question that hopefully Dylan or one of the more seasoned members can answer for me.
I've noticed that I'm starting to get some acne on my shoulders and a little on my chest. Is this normal? And if so, what can I do about it? I do not like the look or feeling of it.

Thanks guys!

MrBizKid

Day 63

So I'm on day 63 and my body is shaping up very well. I've been snapping photos along the way and will post my transformation images soon. I do have a quick question that hopefully Dylan or one of the more seasoned members can answer for me.
I've noticed that I'm starting to get some acne on my shoulders and a little on my chest. Is this normal? And if so, what can I do about it? I do not like the look or feeling of it.

Thanks guys!

MrBizKid
anytime there are hormonal changes, that is very possible... it will be nothing like you would get with steroids... but it is possible, just not common... here, watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvHtpqyaLks

anytime there are hormonal changes, that is very possible... it will be nothing like you would get with steroids... but it is possible, just not common... here, watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvHtpqyaLks

Great info as always Dylan. Thanks for the video. I kinda figured I needed some organic products and actually ordered them a few days ago. They contain vitamin A and C, so that should help out a lot. Thanks again!

The first pics, just wow. There is a result noticeable difference, proud of you taking initiative to get that mitivated drive. Keep being it bro, you've only scratched the surface

The first pics, just wow. There is a result noticeable difference, proud of you taking initiative to get that mitivated drive. Keep being it bro, you've only scratched the surface

Thanks Taxed77, I really appreciate it. I will be posting more pics soon. Just havent had the time to go through all of them. I've been snapping pics every 7 days.

Top Bottom