napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms recomp stack or non surpressive sarms like GW and SR?

Carmel cowboy

So my question is, like the intro, should I run a sarms recomp or non surpressive sarms? After my last test deca Eq cycle with a tbol kick start I ran a 8 week pct. pct was clomid, nolva, mk2866 (for 4 weeks), GW. At the 6 week mark after my last dose of pct I had blood work and my TT was 150, my fsh was 1.5, my lh was .8. I know it will take a while for my natural production to return to normal as long as there was no damage to my hpta. So my question is would running lgd,rad,s4 and Gw be beneficial to run or would it make me feel worst because of the mild surpression from lgd,rad and s4 and my natural test levels already being low?
My stats are 43 years old, 5'10" 217.8lbs last body fat was at 11.6% and will be getting a more recent update on body fat soon. The previous cycle was my third steroid cycle and I have run the sarms recomp stack before. I have been lifting for over 25 years. Sorry if i forgot a stat but have been a member here for a while and doing the transformation contest. Just wanted to start this thread and get people's opinions on this topic especially Dylan and rickrock who I know have a great knowledge base! Thank you for reading and thank you for any advice or criticism In advance.

So my question is, like the intro, should I run a sarms recomp or non surpressive sarms? After my last test deca Eq cycle with a tbol kick start I ran a 8 week pct. pct was clomid, nolva, mk2866 (for 4 weeks), GW. At the 6 week mark after my last dose of pct I had blood work and my TT was 150, my fsh was 1.5, my lh was .8. I know it will take a while for my natural production to return to normal as long as there was no damage to my hpta. So my question is would running lgd,rad,s4 and Gw be beneficial to run or would it make me feel worst because of the mild surpression from lgd,rad and s4 and my natural test levels already being low?
My stats are 43 years old, 5'10" 217.8lbs last body fat was at 11.6% and will be getting a more recent update on body fat soon. The previous cycle was my third steroid cycle and I have run the sarms recomp stack before. I have been lifting for over 25 years. Sorry if i forgot a stat but have been a member here for a while and doing the transformation contest. Just wanted to start this thread and get people's opinions on this topic especially Dylan and rickrock who I know have a great knowledge base! Thank you for reading and thank you for any advice or criticism In advance.
hey brother, i got you! tell me this... what was your test level before you started your cycle?

My test after sarms recomp cycle and mini pct cycle was TT 350.
so before your deca and eq cycle it was 350 so it was rather low to start with... its probably not going to hurt you to use any sarm at this point... what are your goals from the stack?

so before your deca and eq cycle it was 350 so it was rather low to start with... its probably not going to hurt you to use any sarm at this point... what are your goals from the stack?

Recomp! Ultimate goal is 205-210lbs @5%. Looking for something to at the very least preserve lean muscle tissue while I get to 5% body fat!

My test after sarms recomp cycle and mini pct cycle was TT 350.

Ya man, that's the bottom of normal range. At 43, have you considered TRT? Are you experiencing any symptoms of low test?

I don't see a sarms Recomp stack hurting you as long as you aren't experiencing any low test symptoms. If you are, you may want to look into TRT and get that treated. It sounds like you've done everything right, so that may just be where you are at, also considering the age

Recomp! Ultimate goal is 205-210lbs @5%. Looking for something to at the very least preserve lean muscle tissue while I get to 5% body fat!
alright, very easy recommendation for you on your goal... the enhanced super stack BY FAR is the best option... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

On that goal, you can't beat the enhanced super stack. I'd run that stack myself if I was going into prep. It's perfect for that goal. Dylan hooked you up with the layout brother

Ya man, that's the bottom of normal range. At 43, have you considered TRT? Are you experiencing any symptoms of low test?

I don't see a sarms Recomp stack hurting you as long as you aren't experiencing any low test symptoms. If you are, you may want to look into TRT and get that treated. It sounds like you've done everything right, so that may just be where you are at, also considering the age

I actually feel pretty good! Strength is still up but have lost some libido. some of my blood work I had done with my doctor and the test and estrogen I had checked through labsmd. I have another blood draw as a follow up to my ast and alt were slightly elevated. Had a ultra sound today and everything is good on that end so planning to discuss my test levels with doc

I actually feel pretty good! Strength is still up but have lost some libido. some of my blood work I had done with my doctor and the test and estrogen I had checked through labsmd. I have another blood draw as a follow up to my ast and alt were slightly elevated. Had a ultra sound today and everything is good on that end so planning to discuss my test levels with doc
definitely talk about your test levels with them because you should be on trt bro

alright, very easy recommendation for you on your goal... the enhanced super stack BY FAR is the best option... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you and appreciate your time! GW has already been ordered so will get the rest!

absolutely brother, im always here to help!

Have been doing a lot of reading on low T and there are a lot of symptoms that go unnoticed! I don't want to start getting any bad sides of low T while waiting for natural test to restore and possibly never will.

Have been doing a lot of reading on low T and there are a lot of symptoms that go unnoticed! I don't want to start getting any bad sides of low T while waiting for natural test to restore and possibly never will.
absolutely bro... you don't want any of that

wait a minute ive already spoke to OP about this heres what hes done:
"I have done 4 cycles and two of those was before I joined this forum to learn as much as I can from people with experience. First cycle was dbol at 50mg agiain before this forum and foloewing bad advice. 2nd cycle was test at 400mg and dbol kick start for 4 weeks at 50mg followed by full pct. 3rd was sarms bridge lgd,rad,s4,and gw for 12 weeks. Last cycle was suppose to be a contest prep it was test 400mg, deca350mg,eq 800mg, tbol 40mg first 4 week. Switched to test prop 100mg eod, mast prop, eq 800mg at the 12 week mark and ran that 20 weeks. Was suppose to bring me into show but chest deformity from pec tear stopped me from competing. That cycle was followed by the 8 week pct that I mentioned above. This is my second blood test after pct and the first one I was on the low normal for TT 6 weeks after a 4 week pct from 2nd cycle"
hes never given enough time to recover and hes not even exhibiting any symptoms

wait a minute ive already spoke to OP about this heres what hes done:
"I have done 4 cycles and two of those was before I joined this forum to learn as much as I can from people with experience. First cycle was dbol at 50mg agiain before this forum and foloewing bad advice. 2nd cycle was test at 400mg and dbol kick start for 4 weeks at 50mg followed by full pct. 3rd was sarms bridge lgd,rad,s4,and gw for 12 weeks. Last cycle was suppose to be a contest prep it was test 400mg, deca350mg,eq 800mg, tbol 40mg first 4 week. Switched to test prop 100mg eod, mast prop, eq 800mg at the 12 week mark and ran that 20 weeks. Was suppose to bring me into show but chest deformity from pec tear stopped me from competing. That cycle was followed by the 8 week pct that I mentioned above. This is my second blood test after pct and the first one I was on the low normal for TT 6 weeks after a 4 week pct from 2nd cycle"
hes never given enough time to recover and hes not even exhibiting any symptoms

Yes sir and you thought it would be better for Dylan or Rick to answer about sarms. That is exactly why I started the thread.

ya the sarms, but not TRT lol. They need to know the whole background as to what led to this

I mentioned that I am going to talk to my doctor! If you read my opening post to this thread I explain exactly what my questions were! Bro I am not going against anything you have told me and I appreciate all the feedback you have given!

Top Bottom